G45 start to finish

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 5, 2010.

1. should kinda be self explanatory, hope it makes it till the first, was wanting a finish before the Oct1 date and it will be about right on maybe an extra week at most. this plant grows like an Indica and as it flowers becomes more sativa like. there is a more sativa pheno but it dont stand out too much at this point. anyway enjoy the pics.
    G451.jpg

hole 1 close.jpg

G452.jpg

G455.jpg

G456.JPG

G459.JPG

G4510.JPG

G4512.JPG

G4514.JPG

G4515.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. LSF has entered my area but not much damage in my gals they seem to be growin through it with no problems. a few of this years gals.............

001.JPG
    009.JPG
    015.JPG [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I wish the pics were a little better for ya guys but that sun is bright man.....

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      151.5 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      120.6 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      154.9 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      148.6 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      97.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Awwww GMan...those are looking so so nice dude! You are a master mah man! Seriously nice looking grow. I don't get around a whole lot but I'd say yours are "standing on the stage" awaiting some much deserved props and recognition bro.

Way nice!!!

4. thanks possuum, a few folks had asked about things this year and I had deciced to post again. I really enjoy helpin people who are tryin to get the "G" thing down. But I have found that doing it with a thread of my own is much more effective.

5. plants look amazing man. enjoy:smoking:

6. these are some OLD SCHOOL Northren lights the pics arent the greatest but will have more as the season moves along.

011.JPG

012.JPG

these come on a little later that a "G" would like to see but then they move along VERY fast and give up some very nice fat nugs. Just wait till you see what 1 week of growth will do with these gals.

7. the BEAR skunk cross......

b2.JPG

016.JPG

Attached Files:

• b.JPG
      b.JPG
      File size:
      149.6 KB
      Views:
    • b1.JPG
      b1.JPG
      File size:
      96.9 KB
      Views:
    • b3.JPG
      b3.JPG
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
    • b4.JPG
      b4.JPG
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
  8. thanks, I had a huge thread about the breeding and what not but I started this one to kinda condence what is growin on. I have a plot-o-rama going on.

9. looking good my fellow G! Got my seat pulled up for the rest of the season...now lets bring all our gals in this year!

10. Wow Guerilla, these are very nice! Good luck keeping the LSF at bay :smoke:

[​IMG]

11. thanks guys, I have a few others that I'll share with ya soon. I am looking for an OCT1 finish on them but those skunk crosses go a little longer, they'll get very good for pics soooo fast in two weeks the difference will be amazing. she likes to pick up weight.

12. swwweet lookin :eek: crop u have growin, how big are the plants?

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 guerilla45, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    they range from 4-8 foot tall

14. looking very nice ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. hey Maina!! thanks for stoppin in man, I'm watchin you LSD closely ya know. I'm wonderin if it will finish by mid Sept here (45th par) if so then.........maybe......

16. Nice girls man! :wave::D

17. cant wait to see em finish bro. looking great as it is:smoking:

18. Im thinking late sept early oct.It started flowering way befor the WW but that WW is flowering very fast now that it started faster than the LSD.But She is going well the thing is tied taped and staked all over the place PAIN IN THE ASS :p in a good way I think :eek:

19. Hey G, very nice looking plants. I look forward to watching them finish.

20. Always great to stop in and check this grow out!! :hello:

What is the Bear Skunk genetically?