g13xhp trifoliates update !

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by the rainman!, May 18, 2002.

1. she's at 20 inches and was hermie till all the pollen sackes fell off we thing ferts at just the right time did it ! but she has reverted to all female and is bud from top to bottom!

Attached Files:

2. i tryed to post this pic but the computers 32 over loaded the catch and shut her down ! so i had to restart ,her she is my cam dose not show her well but she has many great buds so far not big but hopefully tasty ! and like the mt, she has a little snow started up there !lol

Attached Files:

3. here is one of only two clones taken from her already showing hairs from top to bottom ! and they dont even look like her as of yet !

Attached Files:

4. beautiful.,even tho i done really have much growin knowlege, i still love looking a peoples good work, and that bush just put me in a good mood... :hello:

5. if its weed you like you came to the right site dude !

Attached Files:

6. the devile made me do it !

Attached Files:

7. she be fine !

Attached Files:

8. i moved to pa it grows better down here dont you think!lol

Attached Files:

9. i got these from a old hippie ! 9 inch by 81/2 skunk#1

Attached Files:

10. is your mouth watering yet !8 1/2 long by 9inches wide bog bubble

Attached Files:

11. last one.sorry i got to go fuck around some !lol

Attached Files:

12. Don't ya just love the color coming in to those leaves.....How's the odor?

[​IMG]

13. sweet and stinky!dont move them or cut them ! lol

14. That's what I thought you'd say.....lol...I couldn't believe how thick the odor was....made me keep smellin it...lol

[​IMG]

15. dude i love micro buds from the bottom of this skunk#1 they they kicked are asses my other 3 cant smoke any more ! its just laying there and were to stoned to smoke any more yet ! lol shit rocks dude !teasteing i love this fucking part dude !chech these out i got like 4 oz's of these little fuckers !dude this strain of skunk #1 rock the skunkman had his shit to gather when he made this strain and growing it organic soil has just made this shit deadly dude !good luck tazz11

Attached Files:

16. the reason i am at the computer is i am to stoned to walk this shit makes you melt dude ! great clear high and long lasting buzz ! someone could smoke them self in to acoma with this shit dude i dont know if its the organic or the cool temp growing i do that makes this shit this good but i am all for staying with the way i do for sure !65- 75 most of the time it is between 65 and 70 degrees dude , these buts were sticky ass hell when we picked them off ,if you smoke a joint its all over your lips ,just some bad ass weed dudes if you find this strain its worth ever penny dude ! rock on ! tazz11

17. Hey buddy...lol...that stuff will surely make you feel that way.....feels good huh......Glad you are enjoying it.....I'm burnin with ya right now....feelin pretty painless...lol

[​IMG]

18. it rules dude here is a pic of the strain i am trying to tie down as her pollenater! this is a bad ass strain as well ! think of these two strains comeing to gather from around the world makes me want to smoke the new strain strain !

Attached Files: