Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G13...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by senseialexv2, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Well my "friend" was telling me this new shit he got in was like government made. He usually gets pretty dank shit mostly kush and fire. But me and my friends just took a few packs in of the quarter and it knocked me straight on my ass. I haven't been this high in a long ass time.

2. any pics of it? Also what was the price?

3. [​IMG]

Bought a 1/2 ounce cause I have faith. Spent about $220 cause this shit is rare. Got a picture of what I have left.

4. I wouldnt believe him. g-13 was created by the government for studies, but they dont grow anymore so the chances of him actually having g-13 are low

5. You can get the seeds at most seed banks,

6. That's what I'm thinking, but only reason I'm curious to if it is or not is this is some of the strongest shit I've smoked.

7. Maybe you never smoked the chronic before until now. Like there is over 400 different strains and the list goes on hard to say unless you bought the seeds right.

8. if by seeds u mean not seeds, because its a clone-only phenotype, which can be accessed very rarely in select circles, where u r not welcome.

9. harsh but true

10. It's lasting a lot longer than chronic and isn't coming down like it, but no one really know to much about where G13 came from or even what it really is named after. Mostly rumors about no hard facts. But my dude is insistent about what it is.

11. G13 = Urban Legend

12. Chronic = Strained Good Shit = G13

You think chronic is a strain = You are likely to be bamboozled by dealer "strains" = It's probably not G13.

13. agreed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that aint true g-13,,,, your homie '' got off the strret''

g-13 is a private strain,,,, no seed company sells true g-13,,,

it may be crossed up in one of thier '' speciality '' strains....

g-13 is only availible to the rich and famous,,,,,

the ''gangsters '' of our time is smokin the real shit....

damn you got me droolin thinkin of my growin days,,, and my weed/:p strain knowledge <<<<<<<<<<

14. wait sorrry is it the same as gu-13??? i have smoked that its mad nice

15. Maybe just only reason I even bother posting this shit is it just didn't smell like any other shit i've seen. That nug in the pic is dense as fuck and when I broke some shit off it just smelled like nothing I've seen.

16. There's a strain called the chronic. That's probably what he was thinking. And yes, you can buy G-13 seeds at many seedbanks. If the strain is a hybrid, the seedbank tells you specifically that it is a G-13 hybrid. And I wouldn't believe all that government bullshit. That's the myth but there's nothing to back that up besides what you hear from person to person. Even in high times, they did a small layout of this strain and they barely even aknowledged the myth. Don't buy into everything you hear.

17. G-13 actually exists, if you check out netherlands coffeshops and cannibis cup and what not they have shit like G-13 x haze and what not. Whether it was grown by the us gov. thats debateable.

18. That's a cross though. That's what one of the guys was talking about earlier...that this strain only exists through clones. That's not the case, but the strain you're talking about are the exact hybrids that have been mentioned already.

19. You both are talking about crosses. G-13 itself is clone only.

theres like a dozen G-13 crosses you can get seeds for.

20. I've had G13, and last I checked I'm not rich and famous. I am, however, always spoiled with terrific buds, so I guess that makes me a celebrity of sorts for those in the know.

P.S. G13 is potent because of its THC percentage. I believe it's supposed to be around 21-23, which is pretty high, even though I get stuff over 30 :)