G13,skunk#1 600W Hps Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Townie, May 20, 2013.

1. This my first grow, I am growing 4 g13 plants that are clones in the 5 gallon pots, and in the smaller pots is skunk #1 and a fruit freebie, I am using a wing hood with a 600 watt HPS with a custom built box lined with polly paper and I am using dynagrow only, they are on 18/6 light cycle been topped twice, super cropped once and tied done currently, 31 days old on the clones 28 days on the seed, but I am not going by days or weeks going by looks and my readiness, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. #2 b.real, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    they look perfect. you should bottem water the cups so youre not washing away the food everytime you water. i know the water runs right through the soil in those 16 oz cups.

edit: i see theyre all transplanted. i would veg for another week or so and then flower. they will double in size and you may run out of width. if youre asking if the 600 watt can handle 5 plants this size the answer is yes.

3. The pic with the cups Is older they have been transplanted!

4. From left to right is oldest to newest

5. #5 b.real, May 20, 2013
    i got ya, i edited my post. the 600 watt light can handle 5 plants this size. i would veg for another week and then flip. they will double in size. the stretch will last 2 weeks after first pistil sighting.

6. Haha jump the gun sorry didn't fully read yours thanks for the tip! I was going to go another 3 weeks to let seedling to catch up

7. #7 b.real, May 20, 2013
    thats pushing it. you could always veg the seedlings for 2-3 weeks under a fluorescent light. even a 6 pack of cfls.

8. What soil mixture are you using? Lol I had to scrap my plants because my eager ass bought some 1.99 soil n thought that would be sufficient for a while lol...lol my plants hated it lol

9. #9 b.real, May 20, 2013
    any soil will work good as long as it doesnt have plastic coated time released nutrients in it. you have to put the soil in a wheelbarrow or something and pick it up and rub it between your hands to till it and break up the clumps. then fill up your pot and dont compact it down, just tap the pot on the ground so the soil settles. stick the seed in the soil just till its under the top layer, and mist 2 times a day with a sprayer. try and keep the soil moist at all times, but not soaking wet. you should not be watering at this point.

10. Just pro-mix! Soilless mix

11. Yea! Didn't even think of CFls perfect! That will help out a lot, I could keep clones with cfls , could I do a full veg one cfls and the switch them to my HPS?

12. #12 b.real, May 20, 2013
    of course. my friend xosefopo grew four large plants under a single 125 watt cfl with a hood. its a good, cheap solution.

13. I will set up a nursery this week and I will post more pics thank you for your help

14. Some super cropping and lst on my seedlings!

Attached Files:

15. im feeling good about these plants, another 2 weeks i am going to flip to 12/12,short busy bastards. there about 16inches tall, i have two smaller seedlings in there also that wont be ready BUT will be getting flowered cause i do not have my second light yet, so no way to clone yet,

Attached Files:

16. how many times a week do these girls get food?

17. well, right now i  am watering them 2 to 3 times a weeks and they will get some nutes every other or twice in a row fallowed by a flush,

18. bitches,

Attached Files:

19. 12/12 starts today, took 7 clones idc what i yeild from the two in the middle. but i am running out ofroom so its time! excited!!!!

Attached Files:

20. here we go!