G13 Poison Dwarf CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dylan, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hi, I just began a stealth indoor CFL grow. This is my first CFL grow, but I have used HID lights indoor, and have had many OD grows. I just want a small cheap indoor grow for a little smoke for myself.

SETUP

- PC case aprox. 8x17x20
    - 4 2700k CFL lights (10400 total lumen)
    - 6 G13 Poison Dwarf seeds
    - Active intake using a axle fan pulling from a duct attached to an AC duct
    - Shultz 10-15-10 fertilizer

I will probably LST two female plants in the case, and put any other females outside. Comments/suggestions welcome and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Attached Files:

2. looks good man...micro grows are all about air exchange and temp controll...dial in your environment and apply your previous knowledge and your golden...Im likeing the setupo!:smoking:

3. #3 Duckyx, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    sense yout needing to veg, you will need 4-5 daylight 26w 6500k bubls insted of the 2700k.

but nice set up.

4. Thanks for stopping by!

Ya, I am excited to see how this small setup will pan out.

Yes, I know the 2700k lights don't work that well for Veg., but with my auto flowering plants there will be little to no Veg stage in this grow. BTW, you have some pretty nice plants yourself. I will be keeping an eye on them.

5. Hey thanks for the link Azureblue! I already did a lot of research on CFLs, but there was some good info in there for sure, and I learned a few things too!

Well, It's been 6 Days since I started to germinate. Out of the 6 seeds 1 germinated in about 24hrs, another 3 after about 48hrs and the other two did not pop by the time I planted, so we shall see.

The first one to germinate has sprouted up, and I can see two more seeds pushing through the surface.

Attached Files:

6. nice...its starting to become somthing

7. Looking good so far! You'll have to update us with more pictures so we know where you are at. Only advice I can think to give is make sure your CFL's are right up on your little sprouts or they will start "stretching." Good luck!

8. Ya, something small at the moment, but with any luck it will soon really be something.

Thanks for the tip Azure!

9. For some reason I cannot post any pics....I get an error message

10. The pictures have to be 1.99mb or lower man. I don't know if that's the problem, but just a suggestion

11. I think that was it alexs, thanks!

Day 7 from Germ.

All is well, and I have two more babies this morning!:D
    I gave them a dose of superthrive this morning when I watered (not a fertilizer).

Pic 1 : Superthrive
    Pic 2: 2st sprout
    Pic 3: 1st sprout
    Pic 4: Is this close enough???

Attached Files:

12. That's an epic fucking job man. I like the exhaust integration. Do you have it filtered? Because, the smell might become a problem.

13. Hey Haze, thanks for checking my grow out, and for the complement! :wave:

It's my intake that you like, huh? I don't really have an exhaust yet. I'm going to wait until I need one, right now it's just a passive exhaust going nowhere.

OK, Day 8. I am a bit disappointed with the seeds I have. Only 4 out of 6 germinated, that's about 67% germination rate, not bad, but not good either. Also, I carelessly killed one of the sprouts while trying to free it from it's shell:mad:, so I only have 3 plants. It should be fine if I have a good female ratio.

Pic 1: 1st Sprout
    Pic 2: 2nd Sprout
    Pic 3: The planter, if you look close you can see the third sprout (very small still)

Attached Files:

14. Day 9

Pic 1: 1st sprout
    Pic 2: 2nd sprout
    Pic 3: group shot

Well, I am worried about the third sprout. It seems to be not growing, or at least very slowly.:confused: If it dies for some reason I think I will plant 2 more.

Attached Files:

15. Awesome dude...I was going to order these and now I get to watch your grow! Woooo!

Hope that third one works out for ya! The other two are looking good for their age.

Ill be tuned in bro!

16. Cool, thanks for checking it out.

17. Goodluck with the grow man! The setup looks nice.

18. Thanks for checking out my grow workin!

Day 10

Pic 1: 1st sprout
    Pic 2: 2nd sprout
    Pic 3: group shot

I started to germinate another seed today because the third sprout seems to not be growing.

See you guys on Monday

Attached Files:

19. Cool grow man. I am growing in a PC server case which is around 25 inches tall. I'll be watching :)