G13 Poison Dwarf *AUTOFLOWERING*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by neMMMM, Jul 21, 2009.

1. #1 neMMMM, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    Hey guys, as i was growing this, i had trouble finding pics of other peoples grow with this strain. Here it is, not much to say.

Grown under a 150w hps, FFOF, 2 gallon bag.

My questions are:
    1. how long do you think till shes ready? (No magnifying glass)
    2. What would you guess for dry weight?

Yes, i know these questions are very broad and it all depends on strain and environment, but from experience, if it was a raffle and you had to guess, what would you pick? Let me know.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Can't see pics. How did you upload them? Your PC or a server?

3. What about now?

4. they look beautiful man. great job

5. on a random raffle i would say 20 grams

6. Woah nute burn. I'd say half oz.. give or take.

How long has it been flowering? Without knowing, i'd say you have appx. 10-18 days left.

She does look nice and dense.

7. they have been flowering since 6/7

8. Very nice plants, alot of nute burn you have there. what size grow bag do you have them in? and also what nutes did you use?? Thank you :wave:

9. #9 ricard0, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    In that case, you probably have at least 2 weeks left. Rare is the variety that finishes in under 60 days. You're on ~Day44, so ~16days left for an early variety IMO. Keep a close eye on her. Don't let any leafy matter die off into the bud. You'll be alright. :wave:

BTW: +rep for having the ballz to post your plant.

10. 2 gallon bag and tried various GH nutes.

Thanks for the rep, and i hope to see her get done before then, but if so i'll wait :). thanks alot ricardo.

11. Going to get my 30x loupe today so i'll let u guys know the trichs. Anyone know where to find that little chart of trich color? its like 4 little pics that explain when and what high? Run into it all the time but cant seem to find it now!

12. Hey man, it looks fairly good..Ive got a Lowryder2 outdoors along with el nino and ppp. I have some pictures on my computer, when i go to insert image, it ask for URL, which i do not know..

13. You mean like this
    [​IMG] ??

14. hard to see em under this 30x loop, i can see them, but not that close..

15. weight=1/2-3/4 oz dried

looks like you started feeding those gh nutes a bit early, watch those fan leaves or it will delay your ripening time. ffof has enough juice for about 1 month +/-

i have some pics of my PD in my grow journal, for comparrison....im using a 250 hps, started with flouros...using 2 gal grow bags...so alot of similarities. i think my PD has about 4 inches on yours but bud formation looks earily similar. go check it out let me know what you think. mine is taking everybit of 60 days.