G13 NL x Skunk grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mellotoker, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Hey Blades, Sorry I don't get on here much these days and I stopped doing grow journals, too much work keeping up with it and all. Here's a couple of shots of my latest grow I'm about to harvest in the next week or so. Just took these today (disregard the dates on the pics, the camera was set wrong). They are at week 11 today. 400w HPS, closet grow. I'm hoping for 2 Z's apiece if I'm lucky, should be close if I let them finish. I've been smoking on some Pineapple express for the last 3 month's and ready for a change. Enjoy the pics and a happy new year to all.

Oh ya, and you folks in Colorado and Washington rock!! :hello:
    NL x Skunk (1).JPG NL x Skunk (2).JPG NL x Skunk (3).JPG NL x Skunk (4).JPG

2. Come on folks, 249 views and no comments :mad: ! WTF, here is my shameless bump for the day.. :ey: I worked my ass off on these beauties.

3. No shit, 295 views and not one "how do you do". So, I was wondering if anyone else has grown this strain from G13. I noticed the trich's went cloudy very quickly, but she is still a week away from finishing (judging on the pistols and calyx's). Normally I like to see 90/5/5 cloudy/clear/amber, but these clouded up very quickly. Any thoughts? I'm chomping at the bit to hack these down and this is the worst part for me, the last two weeks sucks..

4. Very nice man, I think you could hit the 2oz/plant goal. They look healthy and loved.

How do you like the smart pots? When you say 11 weeks, I assume you mean 11 weeks from seed and not 11 weeks of flowering?  

i hear ya on the need to get some new varieties after smoking the same thing for a few months. always good to change it up. i find myself growing not because i need the volume because i like having different options depending on my mood, time of day, etc.

5. hey Tunga, thanks for the kind words, It has taken me a couple of years to really get things dialed in, but I'm just about there for my needs. Don't get me wrong, the Pineapple Express is awesome, but I need a change and more variety. The next grow will be 3 different strains for a bunch of variety. And, yes they are 11 weeks from sprout, they vegged for 4 weeks and now flowering for 7 weeks. Be well..

6. Well, the chopping is complete. I'm disappointed in the yield, only 3.8 Z's (106.4 gr) after drying. But, it's sticky and tasty, a bit sweet at first toke. Can't wait for it to cure. Just put 4 more seeds to soil, Chocolate Heaven, Barneys Farm LSD, Blueberry Headband and Grapefruit. I'm really going to have some selection after this one :hello:  :bongin: ..

This is my first for these strains, and I picked them because they are all supposedly med-tall. This is also the first grow with 4 crammed into the closet, but it looks like there's enough room for light to penetrate fine.

be well blades and toke on :bongin:

mello

7. Nice job. They look gorgeous.

8. Been watching and I look forward to seeing the results of your next endeavour. I will be starting my first grow ever in a few weeks.