G13 Labs Strawberry Éclair and Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokezAlot, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I hope you are all in good hands. With my four flowering clones finishing up in a few weeks. And my 3 vegging clones about to transition to flower. I decided to add some new genetics to start vegging. I decided to go with the Strawberry Éclair, the description is as follows. Strawberry Éclair is a limited edition strain. Each one of the parents provides crucial properties which make this strain so irresistible. Strawberry Cough and Girl Scout Cookies are responsible for an outstanding Strawberry flavour when the Casey Jones is the mother of increased yields. Strawberry Éclair has many phenos, from which the short one is Strawberry tasting Cookies and the taller one - Earthy Diesel with a perfect combination of both of the flavours. The taller the plant, the biggest yields will occur. Her perfectly balanced Indica - Sativa nature gives a nice high, without couch-locking side.

COOKIES KUSH [has quickly become a phenomenon within the cannabis community. This amazing strain was created through crossing our Girl Scout Cookies phenotype with a powerful OG Kush. This project gave incredible results from the beginning, merging the powerful mint chocolate flavour with the amazing smell and taste of Girl Scout Cookies. This strain is very forgiving to difficult conditions and easy to grow. You can expect huge yields in 8 weeks of indoor flowering].

Hopefully I end up with a keeper to some cloning and breeding with. Well the seeds were placed in between paper towels. The paper towels were folded and sprayed with water. They were than placed into sandwich baggies and placed on top the LEDS. Today is 6/14/2020

2. Are you going to start a journal or keep this thread updated with pic's?
    If so I'll watch the thread, as I'm interested in the cookies kush

3. Hey @HardDrive ,it will be as usual. Weekly updates with pictures, until harvest. I hope to see you around. Stay safe, stay medicated and stay masked up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’m doing a Strawberry eclair organic indoor grow. I only have one SE and she’s now about 3 weeks into flower , healthy and a lil taller than I expected. She’s a beauty

5. Ok, I'm dragging up a bucket to set on and watch.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Can you post a few pictures of Strawberry Éclair maybe when she was vegging and when she is flowering thank you

7. Thanks HardDrive

8. Thanks for taking the ride with me.

9. Hey @SmokezAlot post a few pics of the setup and include the type of lights, dirt, nutes, etc... you are using if you don't mind.

• Like Like x 1
  10. This is her at 10 days and 3 weeks flower. Sorry no veg pics. I’ll send you some nice bud shots as I get further along

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. So this is what I'm dealing with. My dilemma is by no means simple. Made all kind of rookie mistakes in the same day lol. Never again will I get that high, knowing I have important shit to do. So I smoked a blunt of Gorilla Breath, King's Banner XIII and Dieselicious. They were all mixed up in a 2 gram blunt. I took more than half of the blunt to the face. I'm sitting in the garden listening to some music. I check on the seedlings that popped up out the soil about a day prior. The seeds were stuck to both plants. I decided I needed to intervene and get the seed off the plants. Shit I have done this numerous times without fail. Why should that day of been any different?

Well the first one went perfect. A light pinch on the sides, and an even lighter pull upward on the seed. Perfectly the plant is now free. The second plant I do the exact same thing. The seed comes off but so does one cotyledon, this was almost 3 days ago. As you can see the damaged seedling is aa hell of a lot darker and smaller than her sister. I decided to keep her even though I'm sure she will row painstakingly slow.
    but I'm sure I got the time for her to rebound. This morning I decided to feed her a very light mix. 1ml of grow nutrients per half gallon water she will get this evetime the cup starts to dry out. I will give her extra loving until she starts growing. But I'm keeping her either way, somewhere down the line I will clone her, if she lives.

Shit got worse for me lmfao while taking the plants pictures. I see I forgot to even write on the fargin cups. So I don't even know what plant s what smh. Shit can only get better I hope. There you have it, the good, the bad and the ugly. Can not believe how I allowed myself to make these mistakes. I'm going to get it sorted once they start growing. I will search the net on different forums for the girls and compare pictures. Well enough is enough here are girls at 3 days old.
    P6210020.JPG seedling..JPG P6210019.JPG

12. lmao

• Like Like x 1
  13. OMG me too as i literally was reading this outloud live without reading it before... classic

• Like Like x 1