G13 Haze @day 16, flowering very slow!! please comment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by matachaves, Jun 6, 2009.

1. This is my G13 Haze from Barneys @day 16 of flowering under a 400 HPS 12/12 cycle on soil. I believe it is flowering very slow, after 2 weeks just a few hairs are showing. please comment as i am getting worried. Temps dong go over 80 nor below 71 F, humidity around 60

Attached Files:

2. how offten are you watering? could be over watering or just takes a bit, i got plant like that not as big tho flowering and it is really slow but i belive my problem is i over waterd it and that it hermied but i took off the pollen sacks. I'm just giving mine more time and see what happens, also feed it some flowering nutes it may help speed it up, im using big bud and foxfarm grow big i need there flowering just dont have the money for it yet i need better cfls

3. I water her on Tuesdays and Saturdays , feeding every Tuesday with a npk of 10/30/20 and worm casting. i don't think it is over watering!!!.

Thank you very much!!!! good luck with your plants

4. Some indirect light comes in from the extractor and the fan, could this be the reason?

5. remember plants only flower when they feel under stress, try to either change the light cycle to maybe 8/16, or don't use worm castings

6. yaa idk what jokers talkin haha but about the light from your fan or wtvr it def is stressin it it need complete pitch darkness durring its 12hrs dark..

7. I think your doing fine, the onset of flowering is normally very slow, it will speed up rapidly around 4 weeks, you will notice a lot of pistils.

8. Don't sweat the slow flowering time.

Mine didn't show hairs for 2 weeks at least, after the switch to 12/12

I believe this cross of haze is supposed to flower for 10-12 weeks, nice and long.

9. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

SOME FAN LEAVES ARE ALSO FALLING, THEY ARE STILL GREEN WITH SOME YELLOWING. any GUESS WHAT THIS COULD BE?
    THIS IS MY FIRST INDOOR GROW AND I´M A LITTLE WORRIED

10. you need ABSOLUTE DARKNESS during your 12 hours of dark. If it is not absolutely dark you can slow down or prevent flowering or even cause hermies. Seal off all light leaks and try to not look at your plants when your grow room is dark (unless using green spectrum lights)

Plants live in complete dark when they are outside (at night) , NO SUN AT ALL, thus, your grow room must be the same.

11. First of all, keep caps lock off please.

To your question about fan leaves, can you show us a pics?