g13 cfl new pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dandrew, May 19, 2010.

1. 3-4 lights for 1-2 plants?

100w per 1 plant 50 per plant after.. so for two plants the least is 150w..

the highest wattage cfl I've seen is 45w and their like 12$ a bulb.. so 4 of them would suffice for 2 plants.. 3 for one.. for 4 26w for 1 plant..

I agree with whoever said dont give advice if you dont know anything mate..

Its not nice to fuck someones grow up because you want to try to sound smart on a forum

2. heres how i look at it, you can never use enough cfl lights. I am a cfl grower and i plant only one plant at a time.
    My plant was grown under about 7 cfl lights all around it, i had a big 85 watt and a lot of 42 watt.
    If you can manage the heat, put more light on it. If your plant gets more light than its getting now you will have a bigger yield.

3. #43 mrbob_58, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    [quote name='420shaffer']3-4 lights for 1-2 plants?

100w per 1 plant 50 per plant after.. so for two plants the least is 150w..

the highest wattage cfl I've seen is 45w and their like 12$ a bulb.. so 4 of them would suffice for 2 plants.. 3 for one.. for 4 26w for 1 plant..

yup the light wattage is right. but there are cfl up to 300 actual watts. I have a 200 watt 6400k vegging 3 plants.

https://www.valleyindoor.com/product.php?productid=219

4. dude go to buylighting.com i think thats what it is.
    you can get up to a 200 watt cfl on that site, thats means its incandescent watt is 600 watts.

I have been growing with cfl for a long time now, if you want me to help you out i could show you some pics and tell you how many cfl's i used and what wattage. I grew some mean plants dude, so if you want some help let me know.

5. mine is over 14,000 lumens and i realy like it . i use it in my vegging cabinet and then switch to a 250 hps to flower. the cfl replaced a led...and i am happier with the cfl

6. wow really didnt know they made actual wattage cfls that high.. figured ud have toget into hps lighting and other sources of light

good to know though =) see we all learn something new everyday

7. it draws 3 amps less than my 250 hps so it would be cheeper to run than an mh and i think it will do as good a job...less heat too. i run a 3 box grow so i have 3 different lights and grow constantly

8. 200 watt cfl [​IMG]