g13 cfl new pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dandrew, May 19, 2010.

1. I had plants that showed sex around 3 weeks, some around 5 weeks, and some when put into flower. It really just depends on the strain/genetics. I'm guessing someone already said something like this but I'm too lazy to read all of them. :wave:

2. New pics! Been flowering for like 5 days.

Attached Files:

3. is it a girl lol

4. hey dan nice plant you have there, next time get a good pot to put your soil in, instead of that bag you have haha.
    But hey it works.
    I think its still a little too early to tell, but im leaning more towards female, so i hope its a female for you buddy.
    Is it bagseed.

5. yea the big one is bag seed and the small one in the cup is g13 medijuana

6. tiny whit hairs are good it means there female. a quicker way to determin sex is to look at the nodes if there raised its male, but if there just sitting on the branch then there female

7. Well anyday now you should know if its a girl or not. Is the g13 femmed??
    I was lookin at your pic of where your lights are pointing and i think in my opinion that those splitters arent good, they curve the cfl so its pointing the wall. Just let them hang right over the plant about 3 inches away, you want those cfl's closer because they dont give off much light, so the closer the better.
    But your setup is fine i was just throwing a suggestion out there for next time maybe.

Im lookin at the big plant, and the way the top is pointing it reminds me of a male plant, but i hope im wrong which i prolly am haha. I have a new grow in general indoor uner Hey im back.
    Check it out and tell me what you think

8. new pics from today

Attached Files:

9. I think I see some balls?

10. Your thinking is wrong, too early to tell.

11. You must be seein things then man haha, their aint any balls on their i can see.

12. I cant see any balls either, but since you've been flowering about a week now the sex should be right around the corner. So keep looking.

13. i run a single 200w cfl (600w equivalent) in my vegging cabinet. it draws half the amperage of my 250 hps (flowering) and does as good a job as my 250 w mh (no longer used) or the recently decesed 90 w ufo. i agree using as few lights as possible is the way to go. draws less power than a multiple setup and less heat. the heat is also concentrated in one area making it much easier to deal with.

14. Damnit, I think this bitch might be a male. Here are todays pics.

Attached Files:

15. the new growth doesn't really look like balls, cuz I had a male once and i let it grow pretty big and it didn't look like this.. not sure any ideas guys?

16. nobody sees anything m/f ?

17. another..

Attached Files:

18. i zoomed in on ur pick and it looks like a male 2 me but some 1 with better experience can tell u better good look

19. Looks male to me.

20. Yup the big one is a male, it's getting tossed or planted somewhere randomly