G

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 612655, Jan 11, 2013.

1. really... :rolleyes:

2. Dryer sheets and chlorine.

It was anthrax. Sorry, dude.

;)

3. I woulda smoked it man lol. I mean I smoked weed that was lost in a chimney for like 2 years lol. It tasted like fuckin brimstone but it got me high lol. :smoking:

4. That sums it up .

5. Yeah, but that was different. :p

You knew where that weed came from! And it was longer than 2 years!

6. friends found a nug on their bathroom floor. They considered smoking it but it was a really bad idea since their bathroom floor was gross...who knew what else had grown on that nug :/

7. #27 Pickle McSmurf, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    Me and a bud smoked a bud we found on the bud bud buddddddddddddd

edit: ground

8. What does it being a stoner forum matter or not compared to most other forums?

9. [quote name='"DankKitty"']

are you trying to give moral life lessons
    on a stoner forum?[/quote]

Would you like to elaborate on what's immoral about being a stoner?

10. Are you implying being a stoner is a poor moral decision on stoner forum?[/QUOTE]

This :)

11. Looking back I regret skipping class as much as i i did.

I've smoked bud I've found before, it was some fire too, good times

12. I regret skipping class as well.

I'da smoked that bud if I found it too..

13. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

You're in the right, I would smoke it too.

I'm commenting on the people saying smoking something you find is dangerous or bad :p

It's lierally just as safe as buying from a dealer.[/quote]

Truth. Its possible these numbnuts wrapped the nug in dryer sheets and the dryer sheet chemicals came off onto the nugs. I dont think they left the sack their cause they got too stoned, i think they forgot it there.

Funny story tho IMO.

14. Highly unlikely

15. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Highly unlikely[/quote]

Nah its likely. Had a buddy in highschool that always wrapped nug in dryer sheets and was always tellin me it would make him mad queasy and sick, so he stopped that, and it never happened to him again.

16. That still doesn't make it any more likely. One person out of million of smokers, I'll take those odds.

17. Yeah ive had people tell me about shit that smelled like dryer sheets and its horrible. People do it to cut down on smell. Not neccesarily the smartest thing.

18. Are you saying we are devoid of morals?

Because thats insulting.

19. well the thing is, its not so much that he found it and smoked it. its that he found it, the smell was off, the texture was off and the smoke was bad, but he smoked it ALL. now im all for finding some shit and trying it. but from what it sounds like, im thinking maybe someone washed that with there cloths. that would explain the dryer sheet smell from the bag, bleachy chloren smell from the smoke and the wet texture. they were probably pissed they fucked up the bud and left it there and left.

20. Oops, stoner me missed all that shit in the op.

Yeah, if all those signals came back bad for me, I definitely would have passed.

I retract all my statements, lol