G

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 612655, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 612655, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2019
    Y

2. id say dont pick up shit off the ground and smoke what smells like dryer sheets...

3. [quote name='"bluntisblunt"']id say dont pick up shit off the ground and smoke what smells like dryer sheets...[/quote]

Pretty much this.

4. I regret to inform you that you're most likely gonna die.

5. Nah, I'm good thanks

6. ITT: People don't trust bud found on the floor in a bag, yet trust shady drug dealers selling them the same thing, but for $.

Logic.

7. I only had a bowls worth of weed left when I found the bag of weed, so of course I'm gonna smoke it if I wanna get lifted

8. You're in the right, I would smoke it too.

I'm commenting on the people saying smoking something you find is dangerous or bad :p

It's lierally just as safe as buying from a dealer.

9. Yeah man i know exactly where you coming from, if they want clean weed then grow it your damnself cause thats the only way you can know exactly what is happening to it and whats being used to grow.

10. Precisely (MMJ states excluded).

You probably just had some super dank stuff, I doubt it was laced. I bet the guy who let that bag fell from their pocket was pissed when they noticed. lol

11. I would be too if i lost my litle bag hahahaahhahah:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. STOP SKIPPING CLASS.

You're gonna regret it.

13. dude its probs fake bud like maple syrup organo tobacco a buncha shit together youtube thats why it was sticky and crackling idk bout throwin up mayb they put something mind altering for good measure
    it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o8w9FFGxsg

14. are you trying to give moral life lessons
    on a stoner forum?

15. Aaah i cant believe i actualy smoked somethign i found on the ground haha wow i must have been desperate yestrday

16. uhh yeaa u were!! shouldve let me inspect it 1st :rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

You're in the right, I would smoke it too.

I'm commenting on the people saying smoking something you find is dangerous or bad :p

It's lierally just as safe as buying from a dealer.[/quote]

Yeah I found bud on the ground at the mall... I smoked it and it was fine

18. Sounds like you normally get schwag and you just smoked your first bag of some good weed.

19. I'd like to say that buying from a dealer isn't quite the same as finding a bag, but maybe that's just because I've always known my dealers pretty well. I smoked a bunch of weed my friend found with him once but a few other people had already smoked it so it seemed legit. If you're fine then congratulations, enjoy.

Are you implying being a stoner is a poor moral decision on stoner forum?

20. Synthetic........

Some kind of fake weed. That shit ain't good for you