G-Tank with Ego-W

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by yungorca, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Hi,
    I've got an Ego-W G2 which i used to quit smoking cigarettes, but i heard you can put wax in the Tanks that come with it. I'd rather not use the Tanks that are made for E-liquid (the ones that come with the vape/that you can buy) and i wanted to know if anyone know's if you can fit a G-Tank on it or if its fine just to use the default cartomizer.
    Attached here is a picture of the cartomizer that comes with it, and a picture of the battery [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'd like to know people opinions on this as well. Im trying to make a tincture with the VG and a shitload of trim and shake I have run through a coffee grinder. Got a small batch soaking now was going to test it in a few weeks.
    Just bought the same cartomizer with the eGo c twist 1000 and want to make my own potent tinctures.

3. ugh, personally id really recommend something from Gentleman's Brand Vaporizers because they dont use wick for the pure oil / herb carts. they do have ones made specifically for making tincture too, its really similar but 'extra holes' and 'looser wicking wrap' to let the BHO/OIL particles pass more freely.

I personally love the tincture vape, but man Gpen gave me such a bad taste in the mouth with their customer service (and that cotton wick, LOL)

4. I am happy to report that my soaking VG with minced herbs worked well after 5 days. So I'm soaking more for longer for wayyyy better results.
    Ive also found that the cartridge base tips with the separate atomizers (not the cartomizers) that you fill up yourself work wayyyyy better than the wick system. Fear not of the ego c users we can use this stuff easier than we think!!!!

image-3533762825.jpg

image-85113844.jpg