G pen vs Cloudvape pen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ganjaman11, Mar 4, 2013.

1. What is up GC!!!
    I have a question for all my vapers out there. VAPE PEN users specifically. I am looking to purchase my own vape pen and i am torn between two different brand names.

The first is the g pen.
    The second is a Cloudvape pen.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

I know of more people owning g pens. I know they come in different sizes, which size is best? mini or regular? And can anyone recommended a Cloudvape pen? Theyre a bit cheaper so im concerned with a loss in quality. I would appreciate some feedback before making this decision. Thanks guys.
    One love

2. @Thizzney
    What size pen did you get?

3. I love my G-pen! I got the regular size and it's great! It rips good and saves your wax

4. I love my micro g. The new version without the screen slams. Not to mention a tiny sliver produces a huge rip

5. I got the normal gbox with glass chamber. Im hearing some things that it is a cheap e-cig kinda type.... :confused: I ordered one two days ago off their website for 110 so I hope thats not the case :3

6. Nice. Which glass chamber did you get? the regular style tank or the Essential oils? ive heard good things about both. I went ahead and got a g box with 2 regular tanks. They were having a sale on grencosience so it was pretty cheap and should be arriving soon!

7. you will love it it gets me super stoned, got it in the mail yesterday. Im so fucking pissed, just went to the website and its 50 YOU ARE SO LUCKY. I bought mine 3 days ago so I paid 110 for a regular tank and a glass tank.