G-Pen vaporizer by Grenco Science

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by FatDutchie, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Just grabbed the G-Pen vaporizer Micro. Brand new, it comes with two and is $100.

2. you could have just got the elips pen or 'cloud' brand I think either one or the other is cheaper and it is the same thing... also trippy stix mini is the same thing too just costs ALOT more lol

3. Soo... Did you end up liking it? I'm trying to invest in a nice pen to smoke wax out of and i was looking at the micro G, but the other's are saying there are other that are a lot cheaper.

4. I have a micro g an love it,it's no dab outta a rig but it does the job,my question is could u smoke kief outta it?or even hash?

5. :eek: I would not recommend you put anything with plant matter in any of the G pens. I know my kief just isn't quality enough to risk putting in the cart, but perhaps yours is..

6. Gentlemen s vape has a special "Blank dry herbs cartridge" which is directly ment for bud and/or kief

7. #8 Blink 182, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    -start of confusion.
    "[​IMG] I would not recommend you put anything with plant matter in any of the G pens. I know my kief just isn't quality enough to risk putting in the cart, but perhaps yours is.."

--I was referencing my experience with the original G Pen and G Micro. I've ruined a tank in each of the pens from letting low quality oil with minimal plant matter be loaded.

--I should have been more specific with the "G pen" term. This is clear proof of how confusing it can be with so many similar products. :rolleyes:

I've never had any experience with the gentleman's vaporizer, nor a dry herb cartridge. I may have to look into it if I dip back into the dryer things ;)

8. What erebusting said. I bought 2x elips micro pens (exact same thing) for $45. It definitely does the job quite well for wax, haven't tried oils yet. I'm only using this until I get my omicron cartridges in the mail to go with my 6v ego vv battery.

9. got the game gpen on ebay for 55 

10. I don't like my micro G, too smooth/small hits for my taste, especially coming from a full size G.  It is the smallest you can get though, and it does work fine once it gets warmed up (just take a few long drags to start).  Because of their design it can be hard to get 3rd party atomizers on the micro though, as compared to the Cloud or others.  Can easily be found on eBay for $50-60.

I love my Atmos Raw (use oil only, not bud/kief/hash).  I can just drop a big hunk of wax in the chamber and toke on it for like the day.

DO NOT put any type of hash or kief, including full melt bubble hash, into the G-Pen or Micro G.

11. G Pen is pretty cool. Got one on ebay for $45 because everyone is crazy for the micros right now. Also got the mayhem for $46. Got one of the Micro boxes too and I will say that I like the G Pen better. Some friends enjoy the smaller micro for stealth reasons which I am not concerned about. 

QUESTION: I notice the wax dripping down the wick on both sides and I am wondering if I can just add oil to this regular plastic G Tank or if I should get the actual "essential oil tank".  I have heard mixed responses. Any input on this will be much appreciated. 

12. ^it's up to you, the oil tank costs as much as the whole pen, and I've done alright with the plastic tanks, my first lasted 5 months

just be gentle with wick tanks, they're gentle, especially since you're pulling the metal top off all the time

13. love mah g pen!

So I got the essential oil tank and it DOES NOT fit my reg G pen. I also have the Mayhem version and it DOES fit on this one. I find this odd and am wondering why there would be the same thread on the outside so I can switch tanks from the regular to the mayhem version... but when I try to screw on the new essential oils tank it will ONLY fit the mayhem pen. This is confusing!

Thanks in advance if anyone has insight on this.