Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G Pen or oil rig

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prnhub, Oct 28, 2013.

1. I'm trying to get in to concentrates and I'm not going to spend more than 120$ on a piece or vape. So what do you guys think would be better to get? I have a inline with showerhead bio hazard bong right now, would I have to buy a new one ?

2. You have 3 options. Get your bong a adapter with a dome and a ti nail and torch
    Get a shitty ass Gpen that will break in a little. Not giving fat hit and taste like plastic
    Or get a little oil rig for 50 buy a nail for it and a torch.
    Putting a adapter on the bong is your cheapest option. But your bong will get way dirtier you won't be able to taste the dabs and they'll taste like resin.
    The gpens the best way to waist your money
    Getting a little cheap rig is prolly your best option and buying a cheap tinail for it but make sure its real to.

3. For real dude ^
    Get the fuck of GC and go to school....

4. #4 ReallyDamnHigh, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    oil rig, hands down. At least that's my opinion

I have both and I definitely prefer the rig to the pen. You don't need to go all out on a huge setup either. I got a simple one for like 30 bucks at my lhs

edit: wait you're 15? not cool man

5. OP said hes 15??? LOL