G Pen Micro

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Duffpuff, Feb 24, 2014.

1. #1 Duffpuff, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Just picked up one of these yesterday, it's so great. It makes one dab last quite some time. With that being said, hitting a G pen is obviously different in that regard. You're casually hitting one dab, instead of smoking the whole thing on a nail in an instant, so it's a much more mellow, evened out kinda high. Though, if you wanted to, you could take a massive toke of the pen and vape your whole dab you loaded, it's really up to you. Long story short, it's a very cool and convenient way to smoke your oils. pick one of these up! The cloud is very similar and competitively priced, along with many others, too!

Meant to post this to the vaporizers forum but it is what it is.

2. I had the micro g but the button kept getting stuck so I got the cloud. But nice write up.

3. Has your experience been on par with the G pen? From what I noticed between the two, they are both very similar, I just managed to get the G pen for about 20 bucks cheaper so I went with that. 

4. The quality on the cloud is much better I personally think. I bought the upgraded coil for mine and both worked the same.