Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G Mom.... Whats for supper?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 28, 2003.

1. I just finished eating a T-Bone steak with stir fry veggies and potatoes baked in the oven with broccoli and cheese and corn bread..

Blackberry cobbler for desert...

2. hmm that sounds good! all i had was some smokies mashed potatoes and salad. nothin special here, dreary outside today didn't feel like anything spectacular

3. The wife fixes the lil' smokies in a BBQ sauce and cooks them in a crock pot for about 2 hours.. I love'em!!

4. I had seasoned chicken with a italian salad. For the drink I had some ice cold water. Also I feel like Jello.

5. hmmmm! i put my potroast in the crock pot and put soya sauce(absolutely no water) in it lots and lots and lots of garlic, let it cook for 6 hours and it's done and the gravy is to die for. sometimes i put the vegies in with the potroast after about 4 or so hours. soooooo gooood!!!!1

6. I know I'll have to get up there soon... My mouth is watering from the mental image of that meal!!!!!!

7. bongy that sounds fukin good boyeee. bud head are we going on the diet?

8. how bout some rumjilly?!?!??! mmmmm oh myyyyyy lol!!! :D
    :p:p:p

9. that would be fabulous!!!!!! Fanfuckigtastic!!!!

10. I had a big thick juicy burger with BBQ sause and a side of potato salad. To drink I had a Brisk iced tea. It was awesome!

11. You should be full of bongish......... Right?

12. It just seemed appropriate..... One in a life time thing.. LOL

I'm for sure not trying to get ya'll started again!

13. I made fajitas for me and my stoned ass friends. They were quite delicious.

Bud Head? Was there butter on the corn bread and ice cream on the cobbler?????????????? Tell the truth!

14. eat anyway- you need to. are you a waitress?

15. Pizza..yeh :p The stoners dream, delivered straight to your door.

16. is it some....strange?

17. for lunch I crammed down a buddy's bbq sandwhich and a salad in 15 minutes between classes. It's hard to eat a salad and carry a coke and sandwhich with you to class. Tuesdays and Thursdays suck.

For supper my mom is coming through town and she's gonna get my Sawyer's buffalo chicken strips. Mmmm Mmmm Good!

18. firing up the grill tonight! Chipolte grilled pork chops :p :p

19. Hell yes!! I'm firin' up the grill too. Stuffed chicken breasts.... Mmmm...

*drools*

20. I refuse to answer that question because you are so smart....

Tonight I have a garden salad in front of me... If it grows in a garden I may have it in my salad!!!!