Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

g,day blades

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Just a short message to let anyone that cares know that l,am alive and well and enjoying life to the max :].Life begins at 50 it would seem.

Have a great year my friends and above all be nice. :smoke: :smoking:

2. Damn, sure miss ya around here critter!
    your a good dude, fair dinkum.

:smoking:

3. I thought I smelled old people!!! :D

I just snuck back in here for the first time in awhile myself.
    (Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anybody!)

O' great and powerful Aus, I think of you often and I swear someday I will get me a really good inflatable raft and I'm coming to Critterland!

Until then, keep on enjoyin life, don't fall off them scooters (least ways while they're moving!) and heft a glass to me and I shall do the same for you!

4. Yaaaaayyyyyy you're alive...and I just had the pic of the bike edited out...but I'll send it to you sometime...

5. HIGH All, well stop by the Island and pick me up smokin *LOL*. Good to see your still Horizontal critters..missing the O.F.Fer's myself.

6. Good to see you're alive still alive, and especially Smokinokie, been awhile since you've posted!

We been missin yas

7. everyone has been missing you guys, maybe next time you should stick around a little longer eh? :D

8. agreed!

it aint the same without critter and smokinokie!!!

9. Critter you are missed by many.. Enjoy life and keep us up to date on it...

You are loved by us all!

Smokie and Unoit, it's good to see you buds too... I hope all is well in Okie and the Wet Coast

10. ;)

good to hear from ya bud :D

11. So how you been, smokie???

I want some stories :D or just an update on life..

12. Great to see you guys .

l,am short on time at the moment but l hope to get by more often in the near future.

Live long and be happy my friends .

p.s. l do miss you guys and girls[blades rule] lol. :smoke: :smoking: