Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

g,day all

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Well l,am back.

We,ve sold up and run away from the kids to our new haven in the country.

Time for me and the lovely mrs critter.

We,re got the antique and collectable shop and moterbike musuem up and running,,the chooks and ducks as well as a few sheep are happy in the back yard.
    Dryfus and bella have died :( but we have wednesday[12 mth old pug] and bonnie [5 mth old ridgeback/mastiff cross]so life goes on.

lol, we might have run away from the kids but the 2 youngest still come for a feed twice a week. lol ,well its only 50 miles :smoking:

lt feels grat to be back even if l only have dail up :hello:

2. Great to have you back. Never got to talk to you before seeing as I came around a little after. There's stilla couple old schoolers here and there.

How bigs that mastiff mix at 5 months? A cousin of mine had a pure mastiff and that thing was a monster.

3. Welcome back!! :wave:

I remember your posts, good to see another 'older' member round these parts. Maybe this time you'll stay awhile. :D

4. I'm so excited to see me favorite aussie O.F.F. back in the mix :rolleyes:
    Glad to see things are going good for you.

p.s. It doesn't matter how far you move, the kids'll ALWAYS find you :D

5. havent seen you in a while dude, its good to know that everythings goin good with you and the mrs' seems like paradise even with dial up ;)

have a great day.

6. So l see a few off,s still hanging around:smoking:

blades ,so many blades of grass to make this great city.

So whats happening in everyone else,s world ?

p.s Bonnie is approximatly 24" to the shoulder. She,s not going to be real big but she,s as solid as a brick shithouse:D . The little pug is still the boss and pugsley still hasn,t got out of bed lol,[lazy good for nothing] what a life:rolleyes: