Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-13, Pickup, Smoke report.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whereami, May 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I recently started smoking the wonderful herb (about 3 weeks ago). One of my old friends is my dealer. This was my second pickup ever, I trust him greatly and I do not think he'd lie to me.

Apparently his supplier recently got back from Amsterdam and brought a few ounces of G-13 back to the UK with him. I bought £40 worth from him yesterday. I do not have the highest quality camera and the picture is mainly just for the scale of the amount I bought.

I would guess it to be around 3.5-5g's. I've already rolled a joint with some so there is less in this picture than my original pickup.

The smell is fantastic, I haven't got too keen of a nose but its an extremely strong smell, a quite strong fruity smell with a hint of spice. There are a LOT of trichomes on the bud and very pronounced orange hairs which you can just see, sadly the picture quality is terrible but you'll have to take my word for it. The buds are very, very dense and extremely sticky.

I had a full joint of it last night, just as I finished it off I could feel the effects beginning to onset. They weren't that strong at first but by the time I'd sat down on my bed I was gone. I can't even describe the effects but they were fantastic. It's only my 5th time getting high and this felt like it was 100's of times stronger than the last times.

The high did not start to subside for around 1-2 hours then I came down to a very strong buzz and proceeded to have the best nights sleep of my life.

I would HIGHLY recommend this strain to anyone.

(Even if it was not G-13 it was my first time smoking dank and I am NEVER going back)

Attached Files:

2. haha nice man...i had some G-13 x Mr. Nice Guy and that shit fucked me up lol.

3. Cheers dude, and lmao, nice, I so need to get some more of this.

4. #4 iievolution, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    I had G-13 like 2 weeks ago, I loved it:) it has to be one of my favorites

Edit: I'm on my phone so sorry for that screw up haha

5. never had g-13 but ive heard its an amazing smoke

6. Looks like a good pick up for £40.

7. Haha, thanks guys. It really is an amazing smoke, and yeah, I think it was a pretty good pickup for £40, can't wait for the next chance I get to smoke this :)

8. Sorry for the double post, but I just had another joint of this and its just so incredible. Can anyone else share there times with this strain?

9. Everyone has had G-13... and no one has had G-13...

10. Yes G13 is sweet - smoking some good stuff for a freshman lol :D

11. Lmao, please don't say shit like that, my friends have been confusing the hell out of me enough, my tolerance is extremely low ;)

EDIT:
    Haha, yeah I suppose, got a really good pickup from my dealer. By the way, what is a freshman in the US. Always wondered, I'm 18 and live in the UK, in my second and final year before college.

12. Same as Uni freshers we have here mate.

So you are enjoying the new world that has opened up for you since smoking weed then?? :smoke:

13. Ah, sweet, thanks man, and definitely. It's an amazing herb. I've actually found I'm a lot less stressed out, sleep better, more energetic and can concentrate a lot better. I only smoke once to twice a week, I love relaxing with a nice joint after college :smoke:

14. I know crazy right - I smoke at work and get so much work done, if I don't my mind is all over the shop.

15. Sounds good ^^ I wouldn't smoke for college or anything yet, my tolerance is too low, especially with this G-13, I just sat there with my eyes closed listening to Daft Punk and Deadmau5 for about an hour, it was incredible.

16. Music is insane when you have smoked - most nights I drift off with some chilled tunes going :bongin:

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jPeG1LlaQ]YouTube - Shpongle DMT[/ame]

18. my cousin had an ounce g-13 and hooked me up with 5 grams for $50, it was beautiful soo frosty and the high was pretty good too, we smoked a blunt of it once mixed with pineapple express....i just remember laying back in my friends scion and then looking at the sky for a good 5 minutes thn went wtf did i just do

19. Definitely, its fantastic. Thanks for the posts guys, and thanks for the song recommendation, I'll listen to it tonight after another joint :)