Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-13 Or Chernobyl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by arblahblah, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hey everyone  :wave:

My guy said he can hook me up with some g-13 or chernobyl. I've never tried either and I was hoping someone in an mmj state could shed some light on these strains and help me decide.

2. well i did what any sensible person would do and got an eighth of each. Thanks for all the info  :confused_2:  :smoke:

3. howd it turn out? any pics of the stash?

4. Sorry for not posting before you got you're weed.  I've never had G-13, but Chernobyl is a fucking trip  :hippie:  enjoy!

5. Dude, Ive had G13... and if it really is. GET IT... also dont plan on doing anything after you smoke it....

6. i posted a pic in the what are you smoking on now thread but the quality is dog shit. the bud is awesome though. perfect for this hangover...  :smoking: