Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-13/Jack Herer Cross

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kamselvi, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Not sure if anyone has come across any of this stuff (which I was kind of surprised to) but it is honestly some of the best weed I have ever smoked. One good puff of this from a bowl kept me high for about 3 1/2 hours with the high peaking around an hour in. Very slow come down. I was basically floating the whole time but didn't really feel very tired until the very end; and even then, not as much as other strains have made me. Anyone tried it?

Attached Files:

2. looks like dat killa

3. Haven't heard of it, but that looks like some dank, and if one hit gets you high, it must be some good. Enjoy that man. :smoke:

4. yeah some of the dispensaries around me carry it. they call it XJ-13. its pretty bomb, gotta love anything crossed with that amazing jack h.

5. That's more dank than a basement.

6. sounds like a good cross, nice buds dude

7. nice came through suffolk last week. Tasty nugs.

8. check out my az medical pickup of this same strain

9. I've had both, but never crossed. After looking at those nugs I can only imagine.

10. That is an awesome cross. G-13 is killer, Jack Herer is super killer. Such elite genetics.