G-13 Haze, Sensi Star, Super Lemon Haze, Blackjack

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Amazing how just the water can screw things up huh? Wish I had gotten a clue sooner for myself I could have doubled or tripled my last 2 harvests or at least prevented all the frustration I went thru.

Seems to me that the G13 is more sensitive to things like that than other strains are, concidering how your others aren't showing the probs. Got it in my notebook for when I start the G, so thank you for keeping them on here.

2. I didn't look at the link but as long as oit will clear the calcium an magnesium you should be good. I don't think I would worry about replacing the hose or anything else. or even about cleaning the barrel much

3. Hey Bro, This just posted by Rumple in another thread.KMD eCommerce Crop.

It is in the hydro growing section, could be just what yer lookin fer....:D

4. I finally made a bid on a RV style portable reverse osmosis system. Its pretty much the same as the regular systems, its just meant for a Garden Hose, and someone with their own storage tank, everything I am looking for to the "T".

So without further ado this is the system I just purchased 4ST. PORTABLE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM 75GPD - eBay (item 130432368551 end time Sep-20-10 19:19:57 PDT)

I also bought replacement filters up front for 26 dollars for the 3 standard replacement filters. The membrane only has to be replaced every 2 years. So I should be good for well over a year, considering I can fill the 55 gallon drum in 1 day, and not have to use the filter again for 7 or more days. So I ended up spending with shipping and handling a grand total of 107 dollars, and they threw in the garden hose adapter for free. I think I got a steal of a deal.

5. Congrats. I hear the girls cheering already. Now hope the shipper can find you out in the middle of nowhere.:D

6. Ok, Pictures, pictures, pictures. Yay

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      508.5 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      876.7 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      515.8 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      608.6 KB
      Views:
    • 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      708.3 KB
      Views:
    • 029.JPG
      029.JPG
      File size:
      882.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Just a couple more pictures, things are going pretty well, I have been using my refrigerator water, and today I added General Hydroponics Flora bloom to everything, and a teaspoon of the monster bloom. I mixed a 5 gallon bucket worth of nutrients. I ph'd the mixture up to 6.8. Then I fed everything in bloom. I even checked the runoff ph of about 5 of the plants. They very slightly different but the ph is close to 7 on everything.

I got tracking for my reverse osmosis system it will be here on Friday.

Attached Files:

• 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      608.1 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      507.1 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      553.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      504.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      638.8 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      814.4 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      521.3 KB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      535.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Looking pretty amazing bro:) It may be the lighting but the G13 don't look too bad. I doubt that it is suffering anything permanant damage. You are in for a nice harvest in a few weeks.

BTW both mine are updated too.:wave:

9. Thanks, yeah the weird part about the G13 Haze is the leaves in the buds are all perfect. Its all the other leaves on the plant that are really light yellow. The buds are starting to fatten up, but all the other strains are starting to have larger buds, and they are 2-3 weeks behind the G13. :confused:

10. Hey Blakeshouse, yeah I checked out your grows very nice. I have so much equipment built and bought and I always end up going back to soil under lights period. It could have to do with being lazy, or experiencing 1 problem and giving up, but seeing grows like yours always make me want to try again. For instance the scrog, I went and looked at my scrog screen I spend 40 bucks and 2 hours building and thought WTF, I can do it. LOL

Shit I built 4 bubble bucket from Rumple's thread, I bought a 24 site ebb and flow set from ebay, I actually spent another 40 or 50 bucks on equipment to build more scrog screens too about 3 months ago and all the stuff is still in bags. What am I thinking.

11. Mine is and has been so overly fukin ghetto. With no money to spend I made do and tried to adapt just to keep it going, The last one turned to krap and now I got my own revenge on myself and the exact same plants as last time. For some reason I couldn't get clones going so the genetics are gonna be lost (but replaceable).

Trying to figure a way to keep going in my unheated garage over the winter. Got a few ideas. I will be back to work in about the next 7 days so money should start to be less of a prob soon so....:rolleyes::confused: We'll see what and how soon.

Was hoping you had some screen experience. was gonna ask what you thought about that G13 under a screen. If I did her I wouldn't mix any other strain with her. Was thinking 3 under my 36x36 top em once at screen height, 5 days growth then flip the switch. I would want to end up with about 10" tall buds I think.

12. Thought you would have been on here by now talking about the new filter system.:D

13. lol, no I have had company for days. They are going home tomorrow then I can get to flushing. I have the 55 gallon drum filled with perfect r/o water. I am going to break out a 20 gallon tub, and put a 5 gallon bucket upside down then put the plant that I am flushing on the 5 gallon bucket and just let the runoff run into the 20 gallon tub. Hope that made sense. I plan on flushing both my G13 Haze big time, then I am going to need advice on what to add for nutrients and at what ph.

14. Did some major flushing on my 2 G13 Haze plants, they are way behind and not doing very well. :(

All my other strains are doing great. So I flushed and flushed the G13 Haze plants until I got the PH to 7.0. Now only time will tell if that is going to help.

Included is misc pics of my garden.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      837.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      597.2 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      809.2 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      437.9 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      592.4 KB
      Views:
    • 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      590.4 KB
      Views:
    • 029.JPG
      029.JPG
      File size:
      872 KB
      Views:
    • 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      623.7 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      553.8 KB
      Views:
    • 034.JPG
      034.JPG
      File size:
      677 KB
      Views:
  15. More pictures. Life is not too bad, I know in the future I am going to be anal about ph. Lesson learned on my G13 Haze.

Attached Files:

• 039.JPG
      039.JPG
      File size:
      649.4 KB
      Views:
    • 041.JPG
      041.JPG
      File size:
      658.6 KB
      Views:
    • 054.JPG
      054.JPG
      File size:
      495.9 KB
      Views:
    • 055.JPG
      055.JPG
      File size:
      514.8 KB
      Views:
    • 060.JPG
      060.JPG
      File size:
      676.9 KB
      Views:
    • 061.jpg
      061.jpg
      File size:
      112.6 KB
      Views:
    • 063.JPG
      063.JPG
      File size:
      924.5 KB
      Views:
  16. You do realize that they won't come back and produce like they were supposed to? As far along as they are you can stop the death and finish them in much better shape than they are now, I just wouldn't count on adding much more if any new bud
    :(:(:(

17. Oh yeah I do realize they will not do anything super special, but I figure the current buds will fatten up and start to crystallize.

18. #99 Medicinal-Tommy, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    I felt in the video mood so I created a little video of my garden hoping it fills in where the pictures leave off. I sound like a retard talking to myself. But you will get the point.

Without further ado my GARDEN. :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZCBseRBcI]YouTube - Garden[/ame]

Note: The HS, stands for Hawaiian Snow, and I can see leaves, so hopefully 6 out of 6 germination.

19. Sorry Tommy, not dissin ya but when I went to check out the vid chat knocked me off and won't let me back. Dam puter:devious::devious: Will reboot