Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

G-13 and Blue Dream Pickup. Local Grown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tonyhimselff, Aug 4, 2011.

1. A friend of mine harvested his indoor not to long ago, so today i stopped by and got a few grams.

This stuff is easily club grade, its actually beat a few of my old favorites. I tried his last few harvest and this is a GREAT improvement, cant wait till his next harvest :smoke:

On the left we have the G-13 , smoke a bowl of this with my friend before we left and its a great daytime, it easily matched my last Space Queen pickup

To the right we have the Blue Dream, smoked a trench through the MFLB 45 mins ago and my GF is asleep xD
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream, some of the other nugs he had were blue. I just grabbed ones that looks more Trichomey lol.
    [​IMG]

G-13 :)
    [​IMG]

2. Pretty, in love with them crystals.

3. Shit looks like you put it in paint and sprayed it with the white paint can lol

4. looks GOOD!

oh how i wish i knew actual HEAVY GROWERS.

5. Nice looking buds.

6. Just wanna take a bite outta those things mmmm mmmmm

7. You said that at 2:01. That's funny haha

8. yeah i loved the amount of trichomes.

these were some of the smaller nugs he had. He had a bunch of huge nugs that sparkled brighter than christmas trees.

9. So many crystals on those nugs, fucking beautiful :smoke:

10. if u dont mind me asking ? where u located in the us?
    cuz i had some pretty similar looking buds but different names ( names are usually lies)

11. California.

Im pretty sure the names are correct because he has some mother plants and plenty of clones.

And if i remember correctly he got them straight from a club or soemthing like that.