FYI: training

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 5_Assed_Monkey, Jan 23, 2017.

1. I'm addicted to training, this plant is the most resilient plant I've ever trained, I grow a lot of shit, not just this. But once I got over the fear of fucking one up, the sky's the limit . Ppl this is my only advice when it comes to training a plant. If your training odds are you don't have 8 feet to work with, so, here goes. As long as you don't break the skin ( alot) you can bend that motherfucker almost anyway you want, and within 2 hours of the light being on, they all will stare up at the light. Like nothing happened, this is 2 hours after breaking 2 and bending probably 20 limbs. Point I'm making is there's always a better way, find it! And don't trip out.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good! I love training... when I broke my first branch I was like 'fuckkkk!!!!!' But I duct taped it as per reading and it popped right back up. Now I break a branch and it just like 'crap' but no big deal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i love training plants too my m8 talks about me training my girls as not doing it his way its wrong
    he cant even keep cuttings alive ...however the difference between trained and untrained plants is great but tbh it is kinda common sense the more of the plant that can get sun or artificial lights the more bud nodes will be created therefore more bud nice to chatr with ppl 2 wheres everyone from im sth island new zealand

4. Collectively plants aren't stupid. We are. They can fight off a lot of abuse. Lst is a tried and proven method.. fyi

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think we've all accepted that lol I wouldn't do something to all of my plants unless it's proven. I love experiments, but not with my whole crop haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. yea it would be sad to stuff up some nice plants