Fwb

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by moonmanchris, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Anyone miss that one fuckbuddy that got away?

Well acouple years back I met her at work and we would flirt and joke around and go toke on our breaks.

Well After a few weeks of her really coming on to me I found out from other coworkers that she just wanted to have sex with me really bad. So one thing led to another and we had sex almost everyday for a good couple months.
    I would go to her place after work. We would smoke, listen to music, and fuck like crazy. Like I mean this girl was a freak. She didn't have my much experience, so she wanted to try everything possible related to sex.....
    She went to Europe to study abroad and that's how we ended. but she recently contacted me saying she is moving back to the town I live in and wants to "catch up"......

2. Yeah man.
    nice when one comes back around unexpectedly

3. Careful if you wanna be more than just fuck buddies. Seems like thats all she wants to be.

4. We have had many conversations about how we are just fuck buddies and nothing else. But she was catching feelings towards the end and I kind of just ignored her once she left for Europe.

5. We literally would smoke. Eat.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck. smoke again and I would leave. Never said I loved her or anything like that. She was such a freak that I feel like I couldn't emotionally get attached to her

6. Make sure you wrap it up...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Right! She just got back from traveling thru Europe.. who knows what kind of ballbugs she got

8. 'Ballbugs' I'm in tears. Picture a Scotsman saying that!

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

'Grown in the Earth. Nourished by the Water. Powered by the Wind. Burned by the Fire.' - Elements

9. My dads fam came to 'merica from Scotland..... And I get ask if I'm Scottish all the time lmao

10. #10 Currin_0, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014

11. Can't say that I do, no...Fuck buddies are temporary, like hookers. :cool:

12. #12 Zera, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    My best friend with benefits and I each recently got into relationships.

We're going to stop fucking, but ain't nothing gonna stop us being friends. If we didn't catch feelings for each other in 3 years AND didn't get sick of each other, each of us having a date isn't gonna mess that up.