Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuzzy on weed stems? Automatically mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Battery, Jan 19, 2012.

1. the stems on my stuff are usually fuzzy, i've been smoking for over 9 years so no, not mold otherwise I'd be long dead

2. [quote name='"$lickRick"']the stems on my stuff are usually fuzzy, i've been smoking for over 9 years so no, not mold otherwise I'd be long dead[/quote]

Thanks!

3. #4 Battery, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    I mean other opinions.

4. it is supposed to be like that

5. Well...how fuzzy are we talkin?

6. pics? look at it thru a magnifying glass

7. [quote name='"sonocroc"']Well...how fuzzy are we talkin?[/quote]

Not that much. Just on stems.

Edit: I already grinded d it.

8. Mold is really white search pics online youl see what it looks like most mold looks the same, its most likely just trichromes though.

9. i got some white fuzzy on the bottom of my biggest nugget onthe last ounce i bought. im not worried the entire ounce has been great so far and looking forward to the rest!!!!

edit and have another ounce on the go and not worring about it.

10. Stems are not immune to hold.
    With that being said most stems, especially dank, are "hairy/white" looking from the THC trichomes.