Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuzzy On Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DokeAlotOfSmank, May 28, 2013.

1. #1 DokeAlotOfSmank, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    008.JPG Im a little bit new to smoking, are the stems of my bud supposed to be very fuzzy with long white hairs near the top of the stem? i heard they are a defense mechanism the plants makes while its growing but im not sure. any inputs fine . thanks

2. Very dangerous mold brother. Wash it off with lots of water.

3. pics!!  we need pics!!

4. Looks like some dank bud to me, I see no mould.

5. you're good man. lol, i think you are getting confused with the crystals. however, the pic is pretty low-qual so compare whatever white you see with this.

[​IMG]

6. From what I understand the hairs on the stem are just more trichomes. I usually break up stems very finely and put them in my bowls, personally I think it tastes a little stronger that way. You're fine, the only thing on the weed plant you need to be careful of is mold. I think I see a very good example of mold already posted as well. It'll look very white and spider-web like. If you were to place the bud under a magnifier, you would very clearly see the structural differences between the mold and trichomes. 

This shit literally scared me.