Futurola Cigarette Roller: Worth it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mad Villian, Apr 14, 2011.

1. For those who've used it, would you say it's easy to use and works effectively? I'm not a fan of rolling papers, and I'm pretty much down for anything that speeds up the process.

2. If your not good enough with your fingers to roll, this still might be tricky. I have one of these that I use for spliffs. The roller was only $7, you just fill it up with your choice or mixture, pack it in, then slide it into cigarette blanks ($3 a carton). http://www.advantageservice.net/images/Gambler_Roller.jpg

Of course, you can pull the filters out and put in a roach instead very easily, and it makes for a sneaky looking smoke if your in public too.

3. its a nice design that'll last long & you can even roll cone joints with it...its easy to use I'd say its worth it!

4. Should I get the king-sized version, or stick with the standard. Also, are the filters a must?

5. Honestly. i bought one a while back, used it a few times, said fuck it, bought a few packs of paper, some loose leaf tobacco, and learned how to roll. however, this roller wont change the fact that its still papers. Long story short, if you want to smoke joints, learn to roll em, it's worth it. If not, then don't bother.

6. The king size one on GC is smaller than the kingsize on Kingsize Futurola rolling machine , but i would get a king size, its just depends on your preference...filters aren't mandatory

7. You would recommend the king size from over there, or GC? I'm thinking about just getting GC's gift pack.

8. the kingsize from 'grasscity' is about the same price as GC and bigger so if your going kingsize you should get the bigger one, you can still roll smaller joints too...if you want the gift pack got for it, looks nice!

9. Agreed that rollers can be just as tough to use at first then it is to roll a joint. Practice makes perfect! :smoke: