Futuristic beat I produced

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by LittleJacob, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #1 LittleJacob, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Best enjoyed ripped :smoking: and with a good pair of headphones.

Storm B.4.D. Calm by Thin Air on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This is a sample-based beat that I started a few months ago and I'm just now getting around to finish now. I just have a few more things to add - just a couple more layers, a couple more subtle samples, add drum variations etc. But Let me know what you think and how I could improve it. I'm thinking of some hard drums and some subtle but hard bassline/drum varations and drops. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

The beat invokes some post-apacalyptic robot vs rebel humans type battle scenario going down for me. Like Avatar meets iRobot of something. OR any battle/war/confrontation really. With some fatter and more varied drums, and a bassline and some subtle samples added, it'll be even more threatening.

Let me know what you think. I'll post an updated version when I'm done if anyone is interested.

Thanks for listening! Peace:smoke:

(+ bonus points if you know the sample)

2. Reminds me of a Spice 1 type of beat.