Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Future Stash Jar: Himalaya Gold

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dudedude4, May 6, 2011.

1. lmfao :D

i dunnno maybe a quater pound?

2. coming soon homie!

3. One pound four ounces.

edit: dont think for a second i missed those fucking tree branches hiding in the background behind the first row.

4. 11-13 ounces

5. Props on the successful harvest dude, shit looks good as fuck

6. 1 pound 2 ounces? I dunno random guess.

7. Also bro this looks fucking tasty.

8. That would make a very good bar mitzvah present.

9. thanks everyone, pics coming very soon!

10. Whats the final dry weight??

Please update DUDE. :D

11. #32 Smotpoking, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes op please do, above poster has me curious now.

12. 7.1 OZ everyone! thanks for your guesses & compliments! I will be sure to pass it to my lady grower.

Attached Files:

13. I said 7.5!!! I was close!!

:cool:

Thanks for updating man. That stuff looks GREAT.

14. Oh my sweet Jesus on ice skates.... I believe I just jizzed...

15. My guess before reading the final response was 7 OZ, I was pretty close. Damn that shit looks SO good. How much did the biggest nug weigh out to be?

16. 9 ounces 8 grams :)

17. It's pretty fluffy shit, we had one 5g nug that was like 6 inches long. Just ran a test nug last night, for only having been cured for a week, it was TASTY!!! Lemon-lime on the inhale and fresh artisan bread flavor on the exhale.

18. 6 inches and only 5g? DAMN that shit is fluffy haha. What's the high like, I'm guessing by the fluffiness it should be sativa dominant :p