Future Plans

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tom.2k9, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Basically a freind of a freind that is very trustworthy is letting me grow in his flat for electricity money and a bit of smoke. The space is about 4' x 4' and has a vent outside. So my plan was to have an intake fan bringing cold air in from outside and have a carbon filter on the extractor fan which will blow the hot air out the door into the flat. Would i be able to use a 600w hps in there? Also, how many plants could i grow in there and under optimal conditions how much could i expect to yeild?

2. You can get away w/ a 400 watt HPS for 4 plants in a 4X4 space. I would use the space to start more seedlings assuming there will be males that you discard. Yield will vary by strain but try to get seeds with the same flowering period. I hope that helps some. :smoking::smoking:

3. I have already ordered the 600w, payed £35/$55 for it. What would be the best strain to grow for a high yeild? Also, what would be the optimum amount of plants to grow for the highest yeild possible and what size pots would i need?

4. lol $55 was for the ballast, bulb and reflector and thanks.

5. could you link me.. that is really cheap lol

6. i got it from ebay. There are loads of cheap grow supplies there, thats where i get it all because i dont know of any grow shops near me.

7. Whoa! They even have Fox Farms stuff for cheap! Thanks:smoking::smoking::smoking: