Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Future of Pandora's box

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Volcano South, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #101 IGotTheCottons, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    Agreed.

Yeah man. Maybe if Cameron knew how ferociously I fought to keep ALL other drug discussion in the box, back when I was a mod... He wouldn't have -repped me for saying I was glad to see it go...

PB has become a serious problem, and it's not worth all the time it takes to moderate it. It would be a 24/7 job to just moderate that forum... It was ridiculous... And I'm glad to see it go... And all the people who only came to GC to talk about how fucked up they're getting... Well... I can't honestly say I'm going to miss them... GC was never about just talking about how fucked up everyone's getting... Yeah, that's fun sometimes... But there's much more to life than that... And that's one of the things that makes the other forums so great... Is that we talk about things OTHER than getting wasted all the time, too.

EDIT: @ Cameron... Just so you know... If it weren't for RMJL and I - Other drug discussion would have been done away with, all together, a LONG time ago. The owner of the site, as well as quite a few mods, are VERY against it, because that is not what this site was/is for... We fought very hard to keep the discussion here (her a bit more than me)... So for the 2 of us to be saying it's a big problem, and needs to go... That means it's a BIG fucking problem... And it NEEDS to go... Because there are NO other realistic options.

2. #102 highdayz, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    if you actually did look through alot of topics on in the box you would know most of us kept to ourselves, it only got somewhat dramatic when people like you felt the need to put us down. No shit we are gonna retaliate and try to stick up for other posters in the box. I can't seem to remember any of the "junkies" flaming/trolling others

chill huh? whatever man...

3. gonna bump this and close the thread.. i think it's taking a bad turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.