Future of cannabis?

Discussion in 'General' started by 46and2with420, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Finally our society as a whole is starting to realize the immense benefits of this amazing plant. The fact that cannabis has been deprived to us shows us that there is some kind of ulterior motive. The reasons for the illegality of cannabis is vast, but it all boils down to one simple thing, money...

Our world would be much different if the majority of people who drink and use hard drugs smoked cannabis. Idk what exactly it would be like, but I'm positive that it would be much more peaceful.

From the look of things it seems full blown legalization is just upon the horizon.
    But is it really?

Now more than ever to get a job you must pass a drug screening in order to get hired. And we all know that the test might as well be only for THC because any other drug is out of your system in 2 or so days.

I know its not that difficult to pass one as of right now with stuff like synthetic urine and detox drinks. But what about in the future? With each technological advance it will be harder and harder to smoke on the down low.

What do you think the future of cannabis will be like in our lifetime? Will it become legalized? Will the entire US become pro-medicinal? What will happen and how?

2. Lmfao if everybody in the world smoked weed it wouldn't be completely peaceful... There's still going to be psychotic fucks that kill and rape people.

3. I wouldn't wanna live in a world where everyone smokes. Too much of anything is wrong.

4. I'm pretty sure the world would still suck.

5. It will probably become legalized eventually. Anything that can happen, will happen given enough time. Also, not everyone will smoke. Just like not everyone has a Facebook.

Edit: My fear is that it Weed will be like every other drug, or product out there and big companies will take over and stop caring about product quality as much.

6. the words were "would be much more peaceful"..

7. I dont think that everyone would do it, but I do see the majority of people getting fucked up via other means would switch to a healthier alternative.

8. For sure... But its all about taking steps toward a world that doesn't.

9. we should stop allowing government to get away with bullshit

10. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']we should stop allowing anyone to get away with bullshit[/quote]

Fixed for truth

11. I hope they legalize it, because prices for weed are too crazy.

12. as you should know you can function pretty well under the influence unless you over do it. but not everyone would be baked 24/7, and the ones that will already do it now. if i was ruler of the world weed would be free and mandatory.

13. #13 1badbruce, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012

In the states prices of weed are going to go up, way up.
    Over the next couple of years or so the price of weed will naturally skyrocket along with our energy prices. You can thank zero boy for that & his using the EPA with rules so restrictive that coal companies are shutting down across the board. last count I read is 175.
    With coal companies producing approximately 1/4 of America's energy, prices of energy will ratchet up as more companies with nothing to replace current supplies close.
    Rolling brownouts & blackouts will become common place.
    That's going to play hell with my growing.
    Not so cheerful:(

edit: Unfortunately alternative, economically viable energy is years away.