Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Future of a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jessefourtwenty, Oct 8, 2011.

1. We're all here because we love smoking. We all smoke just about everyday. But lately I been thinking:

What career are we possibly going to get if we keep smoking? Sure some of us are still productive even while stoned, but some jobs we wouldnt be able to get simply because we'd fail the drug test.

So my question is, what career path are you looking to take? A lot of us are probably low twenties or so, so were all college students, but what do you plan to do after? Are you aiming for a career where youre going to quit smoking? Have you found a career plan that allows you to keep smoking? And if youre older, what career do you have and how does it affect your smoking?

2. One day, you mortals, you will know me as...The Custodial Master!:cool:

3. I wont share my career because i just wont. But i will say there a TONS of very successful people that are daily or weekly smokers.

4. Clinton...Can't tell me that fool don't still smoke weed, I won't fuckin' believe it. I just wonder how often he was high while he was giving speeches.:cool:

5. Sorry I have to

Kumar: So you smoke weed and arrest people who smoke it? you fucking hypocrit

Bush: Let me ask you something KUUmar do you like getting handjobs?

Kumar: Yes

Bush: Do you like giving handjobs?

Kumar: No

Bush: Well that makes you a fucken hypocritacizer to

6. The only job for me, is one with tree.

7. Going to school for business administration and currently a self-proclaimed professional botanist. I don't see either of these things changing any time soon.

Do whatever you want to do, if you want to do it bad enough then you will figure out how to do that and still smoke weed. If not, then you've got to make a choice.

Are you asking for career advice or out of general curiosity?

8. my friend used to be an overnight patrolling security guard, (drives around parkinglots at night or stays stationary in a car) while going to college. And used to toke up all the fuckin time man. it was sweet

9. I am 29 years old and have been smoking since i was probably 15. I did go through some rough times for several reasons up until my mid 20s, when I started to take better care of myself and make my dreams come true. no one is making them come true for me so i decided to stop wasting time waiting for something to happen. I've got a Bachelors degree in English/Non-Fiction Writing and am working on a Masters in Journalism and Media Studies. I've worked all over the place and currently do freelance writing while in school. I've smoked pretty much every day from the age I started until now... Just sharing my experience. Good things can absolutely happen, career wise whether you smoke bud or not. you just have to be willing to work hard enough to make what you want happen.

10. I wanna go to college for like social work, eventually get my masters in it an run my own practice outta my house. Id offer like marriage, family, and individual therapy...Im really perusing this career because i kno how much having some one to talk to means to a person who has no one. Also another perspective of this is that i can smoke my ass off and make a decent living.

11. I had a good future lined up but the government fucked that all up. Fucking assholes.

12. gonna be honest here, i'm planning on applying for the Victoria Police in 2013.

but i also wanna grow next year.

i dunno what im going to do about my smoking but i guess ill quit for a while when im at the academy but hopefully can start up again after.

oh and before people flame me, i would be as lenient as possible on pot smokers and other non-violent recreational drug users.

inb4 'FUCK THE POLICE'

13. FUCK THE POL-

oh.

14. Low twenties... you lucky bastards. iv just turned 40, smoked since i was 15. i have stopped smoking ... now im a confessed vape head :D... best thing iv done for myself. I work in the aerospce industry... i get paid lots of money, have resposibilitys for lots of people and projects, currently building parts for the USA F-35 lightning strike death machine :eek:. Being a stoner should not fuck up your life, but only do it if you enjoy it and it doesnt take over your life. IMO.. balance is the key. You can do anything .. in moderation.

Career wise.... if i could have my time again... and my advice to you young'ens..... do something you enjoy, love... something that is your passion. This will be what defines you for most of your life ... your job, work... dont choose money over joy. You need to ask yourself... what do i love, what am i interested in, where can i make a difference to this world? Follow your dreams,.... they do come true honest!! Never settle for anything less, why would you, take a chance... trust your instincts... its your life... you are always right, listen to advice,, but never seek the approval of others to justify your existance.
    When someone older than you ( maybe me?) gives advice, if it doesnt ring true .. then ignore it... just cause someone is older... doesnt make them wiser... just older!

also... stop smoking too. vape instead......dont eat yellow snow, :p. IMO

peace

15. im working on a white collar job, going to beat myself up in my bosses office, get 52 weekly paychecks, start a fight, begin project mayhem, and blow up a credit card company.
    all because brad pitt told me too.

16. Im still young, but I plan on going to college for a couple years then either being a computer engineer or a engineer at dupont, where my mom works. My dad could get me a computer job also, engineers make mad bank though so I'll prolly try and get that job.

17. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']gonna be honest here, i'm planning on applying for the Victoria Police in 2013.

but i also wanna grow next year.

i dunno what im going to do about my smoking but i guess ill quit for a while when im at the academy but hopefully can start up again after.

oh and before people flame me, i would be as lenient as possible on pot smokers and other non-violent recreational drug users.

inb4 'FUCK THE POLICE'[/quote]

Go for it man good cops are stoned cops

18. i thinking physical therapy would be an interesting career something that wont bore me to death but my dream is journalism i want to do documentary's :D
    but i honestly think that smoking daily is not the best way to go when your trying to start a your adult life just go easy on the herb and study hard you can do anything you set your mind to :wave:

19. I was just asking out or curiosity but im also clueless as to what i want to do so im always interested to hear what others are getting into to maybe get an idea for myself.

20. I'm thinking chef. It seems cool and I'm getting a good education.

I have however fucked up alot in my life so this is kind of my last chance for passing high school. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep smoking while i'm working but I don't know.

Until then I will be smoking...like alot.