Future indoor grower, a bit paranoid...questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iShotTupac123, Mar 16, 2010.

1. I'm wanting to start an apartment grow, somewhat large scale, possibly 30 or so plants. Me and my friends smoke alot, I'm not trying to sell, just enough to support my habit and make a few friends happy.

My first question is, what do you do with the parts of the plant you're not smoking? It would be kindof a give away if you throw weed leaves in the garbage.

Second question, if in the event I do get caught, will my dad get hit with a charge too? He's the cosigner, but I'm going to make sure he has no idea what's going on.

Third question, is it possible to keep odor in an apartment down enough to where the neighbors cannot smell it? Even if I grow something fragrent like AK-47?

Fourth question, has anyone ever had a problem with someone doing maintenance on the apartment? I'm new to apartment life and have no idea if they're going to show up unexpectedly to do some maintenance and I'm going to have a problem.

Fifth question, growing 30 or more plants, will my energy bill change enough to where it would be detectable if I used flourescents?

2. Dude, 30 plants is way too much for personal use. If you put down a quarter a week, 2 decent sized plants are all you need, tops. Sprout 4-6, then weed out the males, and pick the best two. I would suggest making a stealth grow out of a dresser or other piece of furniture in your closet. And DONT tell your friends. If you already have, tell them you gave up on the idea. You'd be suprised how many people have had a really good friend turn on them or slip up. And dude, 30 plants is like forever in prison.

3. Oh, and I live in a rented townhouse, we've had 2 unexpected visits in the past year. Be STEALTHY or just pay for it.

4. Good for you bro, let me help!

30 plants would require around, 8' x 10' of space roughly? Not to bad.

When I am done with plant remains, I blend them up fine, then flush them. Weed leaves in the garbage is very bad, as garbage is no longer your property, and free to search by anyone. Get a bag dedicated to composting with enough airflow to prevent moisture to build up. They will dry and crackle, making it easy to blend finely and flush away.

If you get caught, they want who's directly involved. If shit comes to shit, its up to the DA what happens. The first money you put away off anything is lawyer money. Start saving, im serious. Its a fail safe that will save your shit.

You will need an activated carbon air scrubber. Invest the money into a scrubber that can match a fan capable of evacuating your space in minuets.

If you are in an apartment complex, your failing already. Apartments power usage is closely monitored, as it has to be distributed to the buildings rooms even though they are charged separately. If your in a house with two or three families, your better off. Apartment complexes are free to roam during certain hours by the landlord, and the power grid is always metered, as laws request it for safety.

Your energy bill will be altered, yes, but 30 plants requires a lot of Florescent lighting. My advice is downgrade until you become comfortable, and can get some experience in your NEW SETTING. You never know who is the crazy neighbor to scope your every move. Creepy but they are out there. Think about yourself first, then upgrade as you become more comfortable. Never become comfortable with your security, always be on the look out, and loose links sink ships. Wise man say 99.9% of security is shutting the fuck up.

\t\t \t [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]