Future cultivation plans

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by playerwild0, Dec 29, 2014.

1. So like Ive grown weed before like once but I remember the bud not being the best, it was pretty bunk. After high school and Im going to college to get my growers licence and while that im going to be working at the same time. I want to have my own canabis despensary. Anybody have any suggestions or just any advice in general to get to were I wanna be?

Post your growing experiences (good and bad) cause Im trying to collect all the feedback I can get.

You guys are awesome.

-Lobo

2. Hey playerwild, baby steps is key. Id get a couple more grows under my belt, then upscale to a bigger grow op until I I was confident I could make a good quality dispensary. This would be several years down the line. 5 years minimum would be an estimate for me if I were to commit to doing it.

3. I agree, baby steps.
    I am a beginner to the game xD BUT - click my grow in my signature.  That is a closet size area!  So my advice is to look over grows, see what others do, and find and watch the longest "grow" videos on youtube.
    Also lighting and Temp are most important imo.
    I had lots of fun learning online- best school or gardening :D

if you are serious about the dispensary, Small business models online and brainstorming is gonna be in the front of your mind.  Love what you do and Do what you love

4. Thank you, I appreciate it