Futurama

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by caster12, Aug 6, 2011.

1. You can't beat Futurama. The brand of humor is incredibly original, subtle, and clever. In my opinion, they have kicked total ass with the second half of the 6th season. Every episode has provided me with some good laughs, both sober and high.

2. Exactly, Futurama is one of the only funny shows that can keep my attention. :hello:

3. Currently watching the entire set of seasons on netflix. Futurama is by far a more thought out show. Love family guy, but the writers are slacking lately. Expecially with "It's A Trap".

4. Futurama is awesome. I think sometimes it's comedy for smart people since some of the jokes refer to scientific terms.

5. futurama is funny as fuck! probably one of my favorite shows to watch while high.....or sober.

6. Yes it almost destroys me that I won't see the future

7. I think Futurama should have flipped around the last two episodes: Overclockwise (the ep. where they overclock Bender and he becomes the universe) had the best, most beautiful ending they ever made; Reincarnation (the finale) was a freaking clipshow with an abrupt fade-out ending after the anime parody...

8. ehh idk, ending-wise Overclockwise made for a better season finale, but I thought it was a pretty bad episode overall. Reincarnation was a funnier and more enjoyable episode, so I think it was best to end the continuous story with Overclockwise and then end the season with a non-continuous fun episode so at least it ends on a good note.

This. I really want to see the future, but I don't want to leave my current life behind and go to a new life alone. Taking a person (or group of people) with me would be a nice compromise.