Futurama

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DaddyBlazer, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Futurama is my favorite show to smoke to. Its a pretty weird ass show when your high. Anyone see the new episodes?

2. Yea, I seen the new episode about two hours ago. Had me laughing when they were referencing weed.

3. For real? What episode is this?

But I've been smoking and watching Futurama recently too it's interesting but what I really notice about teh show is how it's a different setting with same present day situations and I kinda dislike that I wish they would have situations you wouldn't find at all in the present like dealing with something just I don't *words*

Just came on Comedy Central...It's called "T: The Terrestial"  they'll most likely show it again tomorrow.

5. Futurama has a lot of really sweet animation and wild shit, thats why its so awesome high

6. #6 BigBlazer, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013

Thanks Akedemicks and other guy with the lower cased c I really agree with you... A lot...

7. Like the new episodes,thought the second episode of the season was the funniest. 

8. Regular show is one of my recent favorites. Every episode gets trippy as fuck at one point.

Futurama is great, I'm bummed that it's in its final season for like the third time.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

9. Can't edit posts on mobile, and I posted in the wrong thread, haha.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

10. I love this show. So fucking clever!

I hate that it's getting canceled again. This time, canceled probably does mean forever.

11. #11 THEeric, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    last night's show was maybe their best ever.  i was rollllllling when Dickie was getting Tricky lmao

'uhhh pass!'

:hello:
    lmao.