Futurama coming back!

Discussion in 'General' started by AndyPL, Mar 19, 2006.

1. :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

2. HELL YEAH! Im gonna celebrate that tonight! Futurama was always a great show. I couldnt beleive it got cancelled to begin with. But that is Fox for ya:rolleyes:

3. Eh its ok....Theres better shows like it out...Family guy, the simpsons etc

4. hell yes, futurama is by far the funniest show on tv, way better than any other animated show hands down.

im so pumped!

5. it better be as good as it used to be. im excited :hello:

6. i loved how it was more focused as a continual light drama unlike Family Guy and Simpsons which are episodic comedies. That was the reason for me to watch since it felt like the series was going somewhere instead of just giving you random laughs.

7. agreed, there was some substance to the episodes

i really like the one where fry finds his old dog, poor thing waited all its life for him to come back

very pumped its coming back

ADD: VVVV that one is DEFINATELY in my TOP 3 futuramas VVVV

8. My favorite episode is when bender is floating in space. And he like becomes a god for the things that were growing on him.

9. haha thanks for the news Andy that show is so fucken awesome thanks alot man! looking forward to watching some NEW futurama episodes baked

10. YAY, i was gettin sick of the re-runs :(

11. Me, too. I've seen all the re-runs on adult swim a million times. I cant wait for the new episodes!

12. This is the best news I heard since Family Guy got put back on.

13. Woo! Futurama is great, better than Family Guy by far imo!