Fury2 vaporizer by healthyrips.com

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Galaxy420, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I believe its the same price as the Fury 2. Fury 2 will be back to 140 after the sale. The Fierce is $30 off right now as well. No reason not to get this one instead with 2 year warranty, extra attachment, and vibration. They are basically doing the same thing Healthy Rips did by contracting a company for a rebrand but undercutting HR with a better deal lol.

2. as far as I know healthyrips completely separated from Weeke or whatever name that comp is.... great form and function / shape so good luck to anyone pursuing making vapes like that... hope they do well, I'll keep an eye on it for sure

3. Fury2 sale going right now....
    copy paste from Fuckcombustion
    Our FURY 2 is available now for just $109! That's a total of $30 OFF all FURY 2 Bundles with coupon code: HR420
    FURY 2
    This price includes the following:
    FURY 2 with Stainless Steel Chamber
    Protective Smell Cover
    Wall Charger, Micro USB Cable, Cleaning Brush, Tweezers, Loading Tool, etc.
    And one Extra Accessory from the following choices:
    • SHRED Grinder
    • Glass Bubbler 2.0
    • Glass WPA
    • Glass Bent Mouthpiece

and this " you can only get the Stainless Steel Chamber in our FURY 2 (all rebrands have an aluminum chamber)."

4. That is a steal. Puffitup has the same price but you get a WPA and a grinder as the accessories instead of choosing 1 accessory from HR

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 Galaxy420, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    I suppose the deal will run until 4-20 . with this deal and the new one coming up there will be a lot of these type units oaten aboat ( out and about northern style)

Fierce sale too
    or a limited time we will be offering a $30 discount off our FIERCE now through April 20, 2019.
    That’s only $189 for our new FIERCE!
    FIERCE

No coupon code necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Healthyrips has been working with needy patients to supply free units... people donate money for like 6 vapes and healthyrips matches that donation with 6 more vapes... so 12 total being sent to needy people ... Fury2 is one of the most simple vapes it's easy loading and usage lends itself to people with dexterity issues and coordination issues eTC... seeing the donations the other day @ fuckcombustion.com made my day and wanted to mention it here... peace out

• Like Like x 1
  7. last few days for the 4-20 sales on healthyrips... have a great 420 !

8. looks like Fury2 is holding out for a while @ $109 price point
    get it while it's low price if you have been waiting

9. so after putting a few pounds of cannabis through my Fury2 using the little glass WPA, while cleaning it I finally broke it after 1.5 years SHIT! ordered a new WPA to keep those ceremonial herbs lit up and vaped...
    Vape On

10. just bought a back up Fury2 and a few extra WPA for the two I now own... if I break more glass it is all good or if a vape runs out of batt juice there is another to grab = awesome !

• Like Like x 2
  11. I watched sneaky pete's review on the fierce. The default mouth piece looks a bit awkward for me, I like how you can still use the glass stem, but I was looking forward to the dosing caps. I guess you can't have everything :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fury2 on sale for a few days during the holidaze sales

13. just cleaned out the Fury2 vape air pathway as the pull was restricted somewhat .. I use the vape a lot on the bubbler as it sits upside down with the pathways above vapor level ... when I'm not pulling the vapor into the WPA it slowly wafts up into the air chamber and hits the heater in there and accumulates ...
    I use a small funnel and drop it down into the herb chamber ... drop a few drops of isopropyl alcohol and let that wash down through the stainless steel airway ... keep a container under teh intake holes so as to catch the solvent in ... I run a few of those small runs through there and it cleans it out ... the iso on the other end is quite dark , probably could reclaim later but I'm not. lastly I use a few Q tip to clean out bottom of herb bowl and very last turn on unit a few secondsd and here that iso sizzle ... I actually put mouth on unit and blow on unit from the bottom end @ this point to push fresh heated air up through as the iso sizzles ...

now the Fury2 pulls like new again :)

Edit - Fury2 on Sale until 4-20-20 ! Healthyrips.com