Fury2 vaporizer by healthyrips.com

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Galaxy420, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I don't see how it makes sense to buy it over the Grindhouse. It is roughly half the price. Take odds on it not being the best vape and you change it in two years anyway and there you go.

2. healthyrips separated from that platform and makes exclusive style vapes now like Fierce vape... all the extras protections ETC in fury2 are shown on description page compared to the other same style rebranded vapes etc... for any warranty issues too I'd expect HR to be around longer. I've used Fury2 as the daily driver over a year now. it performs in every way I need it to even more so than expected

3. I just bought a Fury 2 for my wife, and she's a big fan. I have a Firewood, Plenty, Crafty, and Vapcap M, and she does not like using any of them. For some reason, the Fury 2 is right up her alley -small, intuitive, heats quickly, small chamber so she doesn't have to use a lot of flower, it doesn't roast flower so it lasts her multiple sessions (she microdoses).

I bought it on Puffitup with their standard 15% off coupon code and got a bunch of extra accessories (a WPA, a glass mouthpiece, and additional replacement parts) for under $170, including shipping and tax. This was a good purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you tried and and if so, how do you like it compared to the ones you've mentioned :D?

• Like Like x 2
  5. :passing-joint:
    Well, I've tried not to use it very much until she gets more use out of it -last time I got her something and then used it a lot (a PS4 game), she never touched it again- so I've only used it once. One hit is not really enough to get a great feel for its efficiency, however, my initial impressions were that it could easily become a daily driver for someone who consumes small quantities/microdoses or a secondary vape for someone who consumes larger quantities.

It produced a pretty thick cloud, and I could taste the flavor too. It's difficult to compare flavor based on just the one hit, but it was my own flower so I'd recognize if it didn't get very much of the flavor. I don't know if she's had to charge it so I can't speak to battery length. I helped her load the first bowl (this is her first vape), and it appeared to be near to the size of the Crafty bowl but a bit smaller (it's narrower but possibly deeper; I don't recall). The very fast heat up time, the small size of the vape overall, and the ease of use (even for a first timer, like my wife) make this a pretty great vape. I got interested in it because a Youtuber (forget which guy, but he was Canadian) reviewed the Fury 2 as best vape of 2018.

One thing that is a bit odd is there is a four minute sleep timer on the vape that doesn't seem to be able to reset. On my Crafty, it vibrates once briefly to initiate the sleep timer and then vibrates more as it's about to fall asleep. To reset the Crafty sleep timer, you push the button once. The Fury 2 just shuts off after a 160 second countdown with no option to delay that. Fortunately, it takes less than five seconds to just turn it off and on again, and there is no re-heat up period.

For me, my Crafty is my daily driver. Generally, I'll have 3-5 Crafty-sized bowls in one day, but my Crafty battery is only good for three bowls before it has to be charged (unless I'm rushing them). As a backup vape, if it were mine and not my wife's, the Fury 2 would be my go-to over my Vapcap just because of the ease of use. The Vapcap is pretty easy, but it requires two hands most of the time you're vaping. With the Crafty and Fury 2, I can play PS4 and just pause real quick to exhale. I haven't touched the Firewood since 2016, and I pretty much only use the Plenty with friends or when I need to get hit hard.

HTH

• Like Like x 2
  6. @baconman1945 Thanks for the update brother, much appreciated. In regards to the Canadian guy, it could be this one: Healthy Rips Fury 2 Review

Like him quite a lot and he seems happy with the Fury2.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 Galaxy420, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    that is awesome and Fury2 fits well with just pack it and vape scenarios with minor complications... I vape all the time and am no light weight so to speak and Fury2 covers what i need in a vape... I've never used the standard mouthpiece that comes with it just the WPA exclusively used either on the bubble or not... that WPA holds such a small amount and I now pack loosely like less than point one of a gram for an entire session to keep my tolerance in check...
    Fury heats up fast, that is a great thing about it... that 4 minute timer is because of the smaller battery in there and keeping it from being discharged to much with use. I'm hoping future versions will have a removable batt like in the Fierce vape they just came up with... as long as the batt is charged on Fury it is good to go, and it charges quite fast too actually... no pass through vaping though, ( charging while vaping) which lots of vapes have that option

Edit - I vaped some Clove last night in Fury2... quite a wild mix of effects from doing that... I'm still going over that in my mind space today :cool:
    started @ 320 F and worked up from there with that clove bud

8. Fierce vape has had the firmware re calibrated so that the heat point will not drop @ high flow vaping with a bubbler/ bong ETC....
    All units sold now are firmware updated... If you have a unit that needs a firmware update contact healthyrips.com and let them know

This is just on the larger fierce vape... fury has never had that issue , Fierce is considered more convection vape than Fury

9. the minimalist approach to vaping with Fury2 is quite Zen... Easy packing , easy vaping no fuss and extra shit to get in the way... still really like just simple press a few button dry herb vapes that constantly delivers vapor... very few cleaning issues ( especially using the WPA exclusively ) or sticking parts like a Pax ETC.... also less conduction tastes too like Pax... no offense to Pax but sucking burnt farts vapor is about that

10. But for that amount of money, I mean half price you can always buy a new vape, like Sutra or Fenix, so why pay double at initial purchase?

11. It's not even a question :) Well spotted!

12. Do you work for Fury?

13. like I mentioned... how long will those other models last and warrant claims after healthyrips has separated from them ? if you check out Fuckcombustion healthyrips is active there anaswering question s ETC.... no rebrand is gonna provide any type of customer service... be sure and buy from a vape store so maybe they would help you out if something goes wrong with the rebrand unit...
    I'm on my second Fury2 and it is worth every penny... you can find deals at certain times and also add on accessories like water pipe adapters for free eTC... and no, I do not work for them

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Seemed like a good deal until I read on Reddit that the site is a scam and people weren't getting their packages. Ended up going with a Boundless Tera because I vape a lot and need swappable batteries and more power.

• Like Like x 1
  15. the headache to save a few bucks is not worth it sometimes... I looked into cheaper ones too but just decided for the one where the company is active and available . Gladly I chose that and know they have developed Fierce vape so soon - real soon I will be vaping from that one hopefully

16. Yeah the Fierce looks decent but I don't like the idea of proprietary batteries. Also some reviews I've watched go over how the heat up time is very long and vapor quality is aaverage compared to the Fury and other vapes. I'd skip that one and get something else from another company with a longer warranty term. That's what I did when I was shopping because 1 year warranty is bleh and proprietary battery is wtf...use 18650s..Vapezone420 has a new video on the Fierce vs. Mighty that I'm going to check out later and the new firmware may have given the Fierce many improvements. Still doubt it's better than a Mighty but we'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah, I honestly love the form factor of the Fury and its simplistic approach to saving herb via micro dosing... I know right away my consumption amounts and tolerance is going to increase with the Fierce so that is the only reason really I have not gotten one yet... I'll be patient on that one but still fell good about the company being around for a while like Stork and Bickle ETC

• Like Like x 1
  18. Honestly I think the Fierce is just a Fury with a bigger battery but you're right the design is pretty original. Many of the vaporizers recommended on popular vape store websites have been around for a while or are proven to be reliable, efficient and made with safe materials. Not to mention they are all insanely popular vaporizers. That's why you should always buy a vape from the retailer or authorized dealer directly after doing rigorous research. Really those stores do the research for you as far as safety and functionality, the rest is up to personal preference. Skip eBay, Amazon, wish, Ali express, etc always!

• Like Like x 1
  19. There's a new version of the Fury that Planet of the Vapes contracted Weeckes to make for them. It gets released in a couple of weeks and comes with glass mouthpiece and a couple of tweaks. Also 2 year warranty. If anyone wants to get a Fury vape this would be the one, literally because the name of this vape is One.
    Planet of the Vapes ONE

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wow man, I'm keeping an eye on what type of water attachments they come up with... looks like an interesting vape though but pushing the price point of a Fury vape... Fury just came out with a sale the other day dropping price 20$, maybe until 4/20

• Like Like x 1