Furthest anyone has ever travelled for bu

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimoffy, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Today i tried all day to buy a gram.. everyone either didnt answer or was out of bud. Ended up getting a hookup from a friend. Turns out i drove over 2 hours for an overpriced gram. Anyone been in similar situations?!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Don't think I've ever wasted that much time or gas for a gram, hell you could of saved your money and waited a day and got two grams!

3. I've spent a lot of time waiting for bud, but I would never drive that far for just a gram

4. Gas is cheap tho

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I live in Florida and I'm going to Denver later this year and am amped to try some legal buds.

Will that count? Because that's pretty damn far.

6. i drove though hurricane Rita to get some bud. Fortunitly for us Rita was a dud.

7. For a gram? lol

8. oh yeah needed that shit

9. Across several states. Of course it wasn't for a measly gram though. I wouldn't walk down the block for just a gram

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. but i needed that gram

11. If I were to answer for myself traveling to buy bud, I'd have to say around 70 miles there and back. If I were to answer for others who have went and procured the bud for me, that'd be more along the lines of 280-90 miles. Back in the day, shit sometimes got desperate when our area suddenly run clean for some reason or the other. The process could be a major pain in the ass to make it happen in the first place, but worth it the long run.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

12. Lol it's just weed man.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 2hr round trip. For a 4ish month supply

14. #15 FoggyHaze, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
    Well, technically I flew all the way to Amsterdam for bud, other than that it was about 30 miles to pick up plants.

Sent from my another dimension

15. .

16. I live in the northern most part of Oregon. I can see Washington from my work. Lol. I'm originally from Humboldt so regular trips down there took place in my past. About 9.5 hours one way but it was definitely for more than a gram. Lol

17. Too a different city.This was back in Jamaica tho.

18. Bud is Hella expensive in legal states.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

19. Like a 40 minute round trip, 9 times out of 10 I just get it delivered. Can definitely be a waiting game but my guy always comes through.