funny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kretz, Oct 17, 2007.

1. ok this happened about 4 or 5 years ago. i dont even think i smoked then, but its definately worth telling.

startin out, we were all at my friend jon's house drinkin and shit. this was before any of us were 18 except some guy that was over. so me, 3 of my friends and the 18 yr old guy go out on a cigarette run. we get to the gas station and the only person who was 18 forgot his ID and they wouldnt sell to him. so we're driving around about to go to another gas station when some bitch yells at us from a mexican food mart parking lot. the 18 year old guy tells the driver to pull up to her and see what she wants.

so we pull up to her and ask her what she wants and shes all like "IM SO DRUNK AND SO HORNY!" then we ask her if she will buy us some cigarettes and shes agrees and gets in the car. on the way to the gas station, out of nowhere, she flashes her titties for no reason at all. they were the nastiest things ive ever laid eyes on. orangutang titties with inverted nipples (horendous). and then she looks at me and goes "BOY LEMME SEE SOME DICK." and im like "nah, im good."

well finally we get to the gas station and we give her a 10 for 2 packs of cigarettes. she goes in and gets 2 packs, comes out and gives us one pack. then she goes "what do i get in return?" and the 18 year old guy goes "i was just gonna let you keep the change." so she goes back into the gas station and started talking to these 2 dudes. they looked scary so we just left with a 10$ pack of cigarettes. and to top it off, i got a picture of her.

[​IMG]

thats her. *cringe*

2. Dude eewwww i wouldnt have even let her in my car! even for cigarettes.... after she bought them for me id call the police!

3. Yeah thats grimey.

4. it wasnt my idea to let her in. if it was up to me i wouldnt have lol

5. LOL that is hilarious. Great story.

6. man shes lookin mighty fine

7. Hit it, don't quit it.

8. fucking hilarious, thanks for the morning laugh, plus rep