Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny weed stories?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Anything from getting caught to just having a good time with your homies. Maybe an amazing party? What were you smoking when it happened? How did you smoke it (bong blunt pipe gravity bong)? Thanks guys and keep toking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I used to hide my homemade waterfall bong in the garage in my camping bag, and one day my dad decides we're going fishing. (Just to keep in mind, my father has been a cop for 11 years and is in anti narcotics and swat team, so needless to say if i were to get caught, it would be the end of me). So he decides we're going fishing but it's in this backwoods place, and he's looking for bugspray. I saw him going through the camp stuff and approached him, saying I'd get it, I'd get it! He said I've got it, it's fine, and finally made to the small bag where i hid my bong. I shot my hand at it and said it's probably in here, pulling it from his hands. He yelled that i was acting suspicious and trying to hide something, and took it from me. He opened it up, grabbed the bottle, and just as i was about to pass out, he put it aside. He had picked it up upside down, not seeing the hole or socket in the cap, making it look like a regular water bottle. I literally almost had a heart attack lol. Later that day he told me he was gonna search my room to be sure, and so i went into the garage and threw away my bong just to be sure he wouldn't double check. I had to throw away 2 grams of grand daddy purp too -_- It's been 2 years and I've been smarter with my hiding, and my parents don't even know I'm even into any bad things ^.^ \tIt was horrifying then, but i laugh about it now xD

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sounds like a horrifying learning experience. Haha. Keep toking bro.

4. First time blazing was just before an exam. Damn that was a long ass exam.... Haha. I wish I got the paper back to see all the crazy shit I was drawing. I could barely stay on my seat and keep my cool haha

5. Haha. Get your higher learning on bro. Keep toking.

6. Running from cops that were never there

#RedEyeClub

7. Haha
    That's a shit ton of paranoia. It happens. I was lucky and in the best place to start smoking weed. His parents were cool with it and we were in the hills of Cali by his pool. That was some shit. Smoked Kief Hash and got destroyed. I loved it. I thought I was having a seizure and actually enjoyed it. Haha. But whenever I used to run from the cops from ding dong ditching or whatever I'd laugh like a mofo. I couldn't help it. I laugh when I'm in trouble or in a scary situation. It's not always good. Anyways keep toking.

• Like Like x 2
  8. My mom came in my room when I first started blazing and I was just doing it in the middle of my room like a dumb ass. My bong is hidden in my closet in a Xbox box with some more cardboard. She smells the weed and starts looking and of course she goes to my hiding spot eventually and she pulls it away from the wall to look behind it but doesn't look in it. My heart skipped a beat I'm pretty sure

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Wait wat.....you got caught in the act of smoking or your mom thought you were high?

11. for my 18th bday my parents went on a cruise to the Bahamas left me with like 100dollars for the 4 longday weekend and 400 in bday money .. so i had lots of money i copped a half oz.couple botttles of liq threw a party at my house with dj hotbox the whole house (and my parents house is huge)have sex with bitches while you smoke in your bed. everything was going good till the cops came.The cops came at like the climax of the hotboxing house banging on the door . me high asf from hitting every bodys blunt at the party dident wanna answer the cop. my friend called me on my phone told me he was outside and the cop searched him and told the people who where parked wrong to fix it or get towed. the left eventually and the smoke out party continued . we smoked maybe 30 blunts the whole night, my friend slept over. aired out the house. woke up my aunt was at the door i forgot she had to come over and pick up something .she saw the furniture moved and asked if i had a party i said ya a little get to gether and she helped me clean and dident tell my mom. epic night. copped another oz the week after that of some OG

12. Not yet. Another time though when I had a 10 inch percd bong and another just mini bubbler and she came up to my room and smelled smoke and she was like I'm getting your dad because she doesn't know anything about weed. I threw my bongs and weed out of the window into a bunch of piny trees that are close together and one shaddered and the other was caught by the bottom and my jar of weed broke but I only had 1 big nug. My dad comes up and doesn't find anything so I was off the hook haha. They would kick my ass out of the house.

13. It reeked! Ahhha

14. My dad made slice with some butter he forgot he had cooked up years earlier, ate it for lunch and fed some to my brother who was eight at the time. He went back to work and noticed that the digger was swaying but not swaying, ya know. Some years later he found the remaining block he made and left it sitting on top of the freezer momentarily, in which time one of his hunting dogs gobbled it up. He found the dog sitting motionless staring at nothing, so he just left it to recover and it did.

• Like Like x 1
  15. chiefin it on the way to mickey d's...while we're inline at the drive thru one of my homies gets out to go inside and order. as hes comin back an were still in line, my boy goes 'ay watch this', and as our friend tries the doorhandle, we both start shouting from inside the car HELP THIS GUYS TRYING TO JACK US!! the cashier closed the window in front of us, the people behind us started honking and a bunch of people at a nearby bus stop were like OMG ARE YOU GUYS OK
    oh god...my stomach & sides hurt so much frm laughing

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dang my man talk about some project X. I need to do that some time. Haha. Alright bro keep partying and keep toking.

17. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Haha I bet your brother was tripping so hard. Keep toking!

19. Haha sounds like something I would do. You have some good friends if they're cool and laughing about it. Keep toking bro.

20. I've got a good one. I was in high school hanging out in my room during the weekend and I decided I would smoke the rest of the weed I had. So I broke it up and placed it on a dvd case next to a chair I was sitting in. I left to go to the bathroom, when I came back the weed was gone.. My dog either ate it or brushed it away with her tail. That wasn't a fun night.

#RedEyeClub