Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

funny ways you met your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerr, Jun 19, 2010.

1. i was walking near my school today and a guy came up to me pulled out his wallet with 2 bags of weed one was a dub and one was a dime bag. he said if you guys need bud give me a call so were like alright sounds good what strain is it hes like really good kush. so thats a weird way i met a connect of mine. how about your guys experiences?

2. anyoneeee??

3. i was breaking down at our grocery store and he was like "damn i need to get out of here, got business i gotta attend to"

me:"ha sounds like fun"

him:"nah, sounds more like selling drugs"

then i picked up some bomb g13 x hashplant from him later that night. now i pick up from him on a regular basis. hell, tuesday i snagged a half of some jack herer. mmmm

4. lol i was selling to him :D

5. I was smoking a black and mild with my friend, and some kid walked up and asked if we smoked bud. We said yeah, and we exchanged numbers. He texts me sometimes, but i don't buy from him cause we were in the shadiest part of my town pretty much

6. a handjob....

lololol jk

7. One year it was like the day before April 20th(or maybe a day before that) and I was walking into a pet store and I see a guy on a smokebreak right outside, he opens the door and walks in infront of me, and notices the High Times magazine that was visible through the white plastic bag I carried, and said that he knew a lot about that stuff and that I should hit him up sometime if I need. Then we exchanged phone numbers. I'm nor really in touch with him anymore though.

8. at work, on break on the loading dock with one of the cooks. he mentions how he cant wait to go home and toke up. i then mention how i wish my guy wasnt dry. he then proceeds to pull out a halfie from his pocket, triple ziplocked. "how much ya need guy?" as he pulls out a scale....its been a very nice relationship. just got an 8th off him yesterday :) gooood stufff

9. I used to work at a pet store and for real, if he knew about tropical fish and more importantly fresh water
    plants he probably couldve helped you grow some bomb hydro. Shit if he knew about salt water he'd
    probably have the hook up on drip systems and misters. Good ones, for coral. He probably blazed the chronic, was he older looking?

10. lol

wut

11. Damn, you guys are lucky just to run into dealers so easily and have them approach you like that. I'm tempted to buy a marijuana-themed t-shirt from Spencer's and walk around in public with it. Maybe someone who smokes or deals will come up to me. I need more connections.

My friend and I have been tempted to just drive to the ghetto one day and ask anyone standing around on the sidewalk if they know where we can get some bud, but we're too scared they'll think we're undercover policemen or something and start shooting.

12. this was back when i could only get small friends so i asked a friend if he could get me a half. so we go pick it up and it turns out the dealer is my exs brother, from then on i would buy of him untill he got arrested.

13. Some rag head indian guy was standing outside a quickstop and asked if I wanted boodah at 2am. I had my date inside my truck and I bought a fat dank g for 20. It was funny

14. When my son was in Scouts, through conversation on a campout, I found out the Pack Leader had a grow and sold:eek::D:smoke:

15. School lmao.

16. I had spent the past 3 hours waiting on someone so I was at a college campus anyway, I had ask like 15 white dudes and nothing.. rednecks..

As im leaving a car pulls up, tented windows loud bass (you get the idea) and my gf joking says go ask that black dude they are always carring. Yup. Good dude too. for a dealer..

17. this may not be weird to yall but it was just a guy i knew for like 2 years and i was chillen with another one of my friends who apparently bought from him and one day he just rolls up and sells him some and i was like damn, i never knew.

18. #19 Ninja20p, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    I shale begin

I called JT and he came to my house, we drove four wheelers around, and fished. Then I told him I needed a ride in the morning, he to me he would show up and we went driving for fun, and he was seeing if Kevin wanted to come fish with us, we were all gonna sneak around while my parents sleep and sit fish at the pond. I was lookin to score weed and he offered to get me it, I wanted cigurettes at first $5, and then a ten sack, but he told me that no one deals tens, then I decided I want weed more than cigs, and gave him all $15 and then someone walked by and Kevin ran down the street and caught him then he came back, and the dude he talked to ran and caught a truck, then walked back to him house, me Kevin and JT talked the the dude came out and said something before going back in. Then Kevin went over and came back which he then produce a sack that looked well over an eighth! We rolled up a joint with Kevin's roaches and some fresh weed, once the joint smoked down too small, we loaded it into a home made steamroller and baked more. Then i was happily stumbling out of there stoned. I had a ton left and I was excited cause now I had a dealer for the best shit in town, super cheap!

Today a friend of mine was suppose to bring $25 afghan kush eighth but blew me off both times, then I called up kevin and told him to get me a 25, he told me its well over a quarter of some fruity awesome shit, he wouldnt get shitty from eaton, and went somewhere way off (forgot).I gave my friend a little slack but eventully said screw it, dialed Kevin and said
    "Make it fifty!"
    I texted kevin and asked if I could get lighters aswell, he was like sure.
    . then he drove by at dark and I secretively slid him the money and they drove off, then it was pretty much time trial, with my brother telling me to get home, and then it stormed and I kept texting and calling to keep in contact, it was hard it was getting rough outside, he called me up and told me he was turning on my road, so I ran down the road as fast as I could and it eventully made me breathless limping holding my lungs, and a car drove up I hear "sorry, here"
    "Thanks(current thought: I can smell it seeping through the bag, damn this is nice) dude!"
    "anytime, call when ever you need some I wont rip you off"
    "haha thann.. wait wheres the lighters(I gave him 54) he goes oh crap throws me two, then staggers for the last and I slide it all in my pocket"
    I yell PEACEOUT BROTHERS
    and walk gleefully home.

I will show everyone what i dub a 54 sack, add my aim and message me, I will send it. I have an internal error on this computer, cant upload pictures, but I can send them.

aim:
    SuperNinja80p

19. i did both of those things. I just talk to people and get to know them. Dont go into the ghetto, you'll get jumped. Just walk around the ok part of the city and go up to any one who looks like they smoke and be like aye man you got a hookup on the chronic? Or go to a head shop and look for someone that looks like they smoke and repeat. School is the best place to find a hookup by far, just make friends with the kids that look like they toke.