Funny True Ass Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tiedyeprincess, Sep 6, 2014.

1. When I was a junior in high school I had just gotten a new bus driver and decided I would try smoking a bowl on the bus, well I ended up wimping out. Instead I went to the girls gym locker room went into the bathroom, locked the door and straight hot boxed the shit out of it(I smelled like dank all day). About 2 hours later the school was put on lock down and over 10 policemen were at the school with K-9 units. I luckily didn't get caught, I hid my bowl in a sock in a coffee mug lol. however this was one of the scariest times of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. was this supposed to make us like you

3. gr8tist stori evar /thread

4. you should call the guiness book of world records for breaking the record for the highest amount of people that dont give a fuck.

5. Interesting 1409978280445.jpg ....tell me more.

6. 0/10 didn't lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I came for a funny true, ass story.
    Im disappointed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 we trippy, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Why all the hate? This thread isn't that bad. I've seen a lot of threads worse then this.

why the hell would they lock down the whole school because someone was smoking weed lol. that's a bit excessive. You got lucky.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. respect

10. Just because this isn't the worst thread on the site doesn't mean that it isn't a shit thread.

11. #11 we trippy, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014

12. alright dicks lol I was high and wanted to share what I thought was funny lol so I'm going to smoke a blunt and shake my head at all of you arse holes

13. Tuff crowd tonight. Sorry OP. 

to be fair, this isn't the worst thread i've seen this week...

14. thanks dude lol ~good vibes your way

15. this was bad but it wasnt terribad

2/10

16. True, I think the hate here is a bit excessive. She just wanted to share a story, and gets ridiculed. Not what I expected from this community. I thought the story was pretty interesting. Anyway Just ignore the haters. 

17. Why are people hating, I thought this was GC? That story was awesome, I had something similar happen to me but your story beats mine lol good for you

18. Oh nice, glad you didn't get caught that would have been such a mess 😖

19. What a cool story. :) I would've totally freak out if that was me! Fuck them haters. e_e

20. #20 LoveisKind, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Sounds very scary... What were ya thinking?!?