Funny Things Said While Stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by Eyes, Oct 8, 2006.

1. There've probably been countless threads on this already, but who cares?
    What funny things have you or your friends said while stoned?
    *Friends sitting on 2 metre high wall* "DUDE WE'RE SO HIGH UP!" *Long pause* "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA GET DOWN?"
    "What flavour is it?" "What?" "THAT'S NOT A FLAVOUR!"
    "Oh..." *Really long pause* "Oh"
    *Skating along street* "I'm gonna skate the COOL way" *Friend lifts skateboard above head, pulls weird face and sprints pretending to ride upside down*

Those all seemed fucking hilarious at the time...

2. One time me and two friends were driving down the road and we just got done smoking a blunt of some dank ass shit... And the girl (the driver) was rambling on about something and in the middle of her speech me and my friend just bursted out laughing and said "What?"... I dunno it was funny as hell because we were all so high she didnt notice us not listening and we didnt notice her talking...

3. Me and a couple of girls were smoking a blunt in my car and we were coming up to a STOP sign in my neighborhood. I was driving, and I noticed there was a little girl hiding behind a tree in the distance. When I was coming up to the 4-way stop she ran out in front of my car and I slammed on my brakes. I yelled "Get out of the road you little b**** this ain't no damn commercial!" And the little girl just froze up in her tracks. All the girls started laughing like crazy at me and I was just freaked out at the time lmao.

4. ok i've got one. i'm approximately the worst golfer on planet earth, but i had a lot of money at the time, and i enjoy playing, so when a few friends invited me on a golfing trip, i was all over it. So we're chillin the hotel after our first round (i shot a whopping 134), when we decide to step into the bathroom for a bowlski or 2. the 3 of us have our little sesh, while our non-smoker friend plays video games in the room, when the bowl cashes/almost cashes on mike. he hands it to me and says, "i think it's done, but you can try" I pass, sayin "nah, i'd rather not have ash come in my mouth" so we cash the bowl, load another, and continue our random conversation. about 10 minutes later, Steve, who's been silent since the bowl cashed the first time, pipes up with "I want you to cum in my ass." we start laughing uncontrollably, call him a gay and an all that, and he's like, "NO! that came out wrong!!!" and we're like, "what could you possibly have meant to say?" he didn't have an answer. We still make fun of him for that shit, and it's been almost a year.

5. That's really funny shit....

I think the funniest thing I've ever seen someone do while high was take handfuls of blueberries and throw them at the ceiling while yelling... ITS RAINING BLUEBERRIES! ITS RAINING BLUEBERRIES!

6. One time me and my buddys were on the bus waiting for a long ass train to pass. After about 6 or 7 minutes my one friend goes "This is long fucking street light" We all burst out laughing for a good 5 minutes. I have more but i cant remember them .

7. Probably the nerdiest things I've done while stoned, was I was high as a kite with a good friend of mine and my younger brother. Anyway, we were all in band together growing up. So while stoned we just bust out into song making up these different parts that sound like the instruments that we used to play, and we went on for about 3 minutes just making up this song and these parts on the spot. It was pretty awesome!!! My girlfriend came out of the kitchen, after listening to us geeks for minutes and started cracking up at how cheesy we were. Once we realized what the hell we were doing we started laughing our asses off. :)

8. My friends and i were smokin outta the gravity bong on his porch right outside his house. Anyway, this girl's cousin takes a monster hit and falls backward into the house. We busted out laughing because she totally busted ass, but then it gets better, her cousin started draggin her to the nearest room and my good friend called her a drag queen. It was funny as hell at the time.

9. all you newbs fail for bringing back a 2 year old thread

jk i love ya
    :p

10. "srry if i wet your bed"

11. After a session of smoking between me and my friend, we decided to walk around his apartment complex. As we're walking, I just say "Man, we should go for another snoke". My friend was like "What did you just say?!", and we burst out laughing for a good 5 minutes.

12. you ever notice that funny stoned stories are never funny to other people when their sober?? haha unless of course what happened was genuinly funny

a few years ago me and my friends had this slang we had called "reefer madness" and anytime someone would do somethin stupid/funny while we were high we would just say 'reefer madness", i cant think of any particularly funny instances. haha other than that, the one time we were robotrippin, and my buddy went up to this kids house and knocked on his door cuz we needed pot.. and his little sister answers and said he wasnt home. haha so he says "oh ok, thanks" in a real upbeat tone and then after she closes the door my buddy turns around and his eyes get real big, and then he pukes a fountain off the porch over a flight of like 10 steps onto the sidewalk haha, we were crackin up

haha but like i said, drug stories arent that funny to read, high comical moments are the "you had to be there, and stoned" for it to be funny

13. Id have to agree, most of these stories aren't funny, but I definitely see how you enjoyed a good laugh about them when you were high.

14. This wasn't really said, but I came home a little after my roommate had left and he had obviously smoked up because I found some diagram he had drawn that invovled instructions on how to build a time machine but somehow it ended with a leprechaun and a pot of gold.

15. One time me and a couple of my friends were riding around one night in this private subdivision blowin' kush hotbox style. One of my buddies had brought along this girl of considerable disgust with whom he was trying to get a BJ from. Anyways, after a little while, we get the munchies and decide to ride to town to satiate our hunger. On the way, we pass this little redneck-ass bar called 'The Watering Hole'. So I'm high off my ass and I say with the most country twang I can muster, "Yeehaw boys! Let's go on down to tha watrin' hole and gets us some drinks!" The girl my buddy had brought along sharply replied "Hey! I work there and I love that place, so how about you not say shit like that." I replied from Cloud 9 with "Well no one gives a fuck about you you ugly-ass bitch!" All of my friends busted out laughing, including my buddy who had brought her, and the trick insisted we pull over and let her out!

16. the funniest times are when no one has to say anything...

17. Me and my friend were talking about this truck, and something was said, but his response was "Im Gay". Im like WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! and burst out laughing cause as soon as he said that he was like "oh shit!" He claims he meant to say "thats gay, Im pissed".